Equate Face Lotion SPF 15

No Image

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

purified water, C 12-15 alkyl benzoate, sodium glycolate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, stearic acid, dicaprylyl ether, titanium dioxide, alumina, simethicone, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), xanthan gum, bisabolol, fragrance, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, disodium EDTA, retinyl palmitate.

on 6/7/2013 11:23:00 AM

alot of different versions of this moisturizer, I bought mine at a walmart in canada, had different ingredients than what is posted and I researched them and they were all rated good or best on Paula Begons Beautipedia website so for 4$ its well worth it.

ok, no this is not ok!!! this is "compared to" doesn't even have any glycolic acid in it to exfoliate!!!! I have bought this before I educated myself on ingredients. Hello- read the ingredient comparison... NOT THE SAME ....am I missing something here??? The point of this one is the AHA!!! I would rather spend a few extra dollars!!!

NEUTROGENA_
:Water (Purified), Glycolic Acid, C 12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Sodium Glycolate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Panthenol, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum , Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

vs EQUATE

on 9/23/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

i super love this moisturizer! i bought this because a lot of my friends were raving about this product and so i decided to give it a try. I love the no greasy feel to it, but it also moisturizes dry, rough patches (especially around my chin and sides of my nose). I've tried other high end products also but you can never go wrong with this one... especially if you're on a budget. what i love about this is that it absorbs right away and no fragrance at all. MOST OF ALL, it does NOT break me out. Definitely better than oil of olay ( i think).

on 5/6/2010 10:09:00 PM

LOVE this. IT would be the perfect sunscreen/moisturizer if it had a higher SPF. It absorbs quickly, leaves no greasy film, does not break me out, does not irritate my sensitive skin, smells nice and is SUPER cheap! I use this when I'm running errands and won't be in the sun long. Will repurchase.

Just bought it, and I really like this stuff.. keeps your skin moisturized for a long time and evens out rough patches. Better than higher end moisturizers I've used. I;m not sure I would use this if I had really oily skin, but for my dry skin it's terrific. I'll see how it does in the long run.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lotion!
It's better than Olay Sensitive Skin Lotion.
I like the packaging better too.
Excellent lotion! Will purchase again and again!
I'm actually thinking about going to walmart today to stock up, just incase they stop selling this.

UPDATE: I had to take a lippie off because I didn't find this to be adequately moisturizing. :( My skin doesn't feel as moisturized as it should after I put it on. Not sure if I will be repurchasing.

UPDATE: Took another lippie off. I find that I have to put two layers of this stuff on to feel adequately moisturized. I also feel like it's not good for my skin since it's drying.

on 9/26/2009 7:42:00 AM

I love this product and for the price it's amazing!
It's as good as any more expensive moisturizer I've come across, it really makes your skin feel soft as though you've been moisturized from the inside as it leaves no sticky residue and absorbs beautifully. Well worth the money!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is the Equate version of Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Face Lotion. It has vitamin A and glycolic acid and a decent SPF. I particularly like the pump bottle to keep everything sanitary.

It's lightweight and non-greasy, and absorbs quickly. I like to apply it over my regular moisturizer.
****UPDATE***** It broke me out and clogged my pores. I threw it away eventually. Good thing it was cheap.