eos Smooth Sphere Organic Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew

eos Smooth Sphere Organic Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew
eos honeysuckle honeydew smooth sphere

3.4

Cocoas Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Beeswax , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Flavor , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf , Stem Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Cucumis Melo (Melon) Seed Extract , Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was lucky enough to have found this on clearance for .99 cents at my local Walgreens. I never buy these because they're really overpriced for what they're worth. Not saying they aren't good. They're actually really nice to have. You don't want to overuse these however. In reality there's nothing in the ingredients to cause drying to the lips. The drying happens when you use these excessively as they're packed with oils that aren't bad but can replace your lip's natural moisture causing them to feel dry overtime.

These are great! they moisturize but the moisture wont last long if you're not well hydrated. They are a little pricey at 4$ CDN each but i have used them all until there was nothing left (i usually lose lip balms before i have a chance to finish them). The packaging is also inconvenient for storing in small places or your pocket but its nice that the flat edge allows it to stay put on a flat surface. Overall i like these, i've purchased many, i just wait till they go on sale :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The only thing this product has going for it is the cute packaging. I find that balm itself actually made my lips drier than before.

on 1/6/2016 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is my first eos and I must admit that it is the best lip balm I have ever used. For me it is not drying at all, I love the texture and the smell. The packaging is super cute. It is a bit expensive, but I will definitely continue purcasing!

Update: It did dried out my lips. :((

on 12/22/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love the look of these lip balms and they smell great, but I must say that these lip balms dried out my lips even more. I do not plan on re purchasing one any time soon.

on 10/23/2015 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the driest lip balm I have ever used in my life. I always wanted one because of all the hype I've being hearing and seeing about, WORST lip balm, ever! I always found myself reapplying the product 3-4 a day, wasteful much?

PROS: The scent, ingredients and packaging are all great!

The big FAT CONS: It's fairly dry for a lip balm, especially since the majority of the ingredients are organic/ natural and it looks weird when it's in a pants pocket (don't get me wrong, still love the packaging though!).

on 6/16/2015 4:12:00 PM

I dont know why these always get a bad wrap. Its not the best but its decent. I'm sucker for the cute packaging and the scents are always lovely. I usually use this when i'm being lazy around the house.

on 5/17/2015 1:51:00 AM

The scent is so fresh and calming, definitely different than other fruity lip balm scents, its my favourite feature of this balm. Its also MORE moisturizing than the other EOS smooth sphere lip balms e.g. Strawberry, Sweet Mint. Its not as moisturizing as my HG lip balms, Burt's Bees Beeswax and Blistex but definitely effective for my lips which are often dry. I didn't give it five stars for packaging because even though its cute package is what distinguishes EOS, its not as convenient for putting in your jacket pocket etc.

This is definitely my favourite EOS flavour and smell
It smells amazing to me and the packaging is so cute
However moisturising is okay it isn't the best moisturising lip balm but it is definitely not the worst I do have a huge obsession with EOS though :)

on 3/22/2015 5:16:00 PM

Moisturizing for a bit, wish it lasted longer. Good packaging, organic, smells awesome.