Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense

3.8

on 9/2/2017 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Lovely floral for Spring/Summer. Not a shy fragrance, somewhat strong at first but becomes soft and lovely with excellent staying power, like most Lauder fragrances. I love wearing all different types and brands of perfume, but chypres and spicy orientals are my favorite. This is a beautiful and well done floral, when I want something lighter for warmer weather. Out of all of the fragrances I own and wear, and that's quite a few, this fragrance gets me more compliments than all my others by far, from both men and women.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought it for my wedding because i want to smell good even when i cannot reapply any fume as i'm gonna be sitting in nine hours. talking about this perfume, when it came to me, i smell the smell when i was in senior high school which is remind me a lil bit of my ex boyfie's cologne, i dont know if this is his wearing but i'm sure it is not, but i'm very happy buyer because i like flowery clean smells, then the next day i'm wearing this PIntense i'd definitely say that this dude was lasting 10 hours but i dont know about the sillage i think it was moderate. It has benzoin and it doesnt smell weird. i really like this pleasure intense from estee :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Nothing like the original Pleasures. This should not even be in the Pleasures family. I spritzed this on and I had to immediately scrub it off. It gave me a headache and the notes just did not work for me at all. I appreciate the original Pleasures and the EDT version.

on 4/22/2013 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It really smells a freshly picked bouquet of flowers. It's refreshing and makes you feel comfortable under your skin :) It's perfect for summer time but on my skin, ıt becomes a little sour after a few hours but I like it very much and I spray it on my clothing in order to prevent that sour smell.

on 3/3/2013 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was a gift. Sickeningly sweet and floral. Old lady's house.

on 2/3/2014 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Uggh. If you want an overpowerlying green/lily floral, this is it. This perfume actually smells okay after about 2 hours. The drydown is nice. But the first spritz and first hour is a very sharp white florally /green scent. On application it makes me sneeze, my husband hates it, and the dog actually goes out the doggy door and rolls in the grass. It is overpowering. Headache inducing overpowering.

I see reviews of "pink, purple, neon, etc..", but I smell straight up WHITE floral. Lilies, white honeysuckle, gardenia... in a bouquet tied up by fresh cut grass and weeds. The second note I smell is very green also, like fresh cut or broken weed stems. So altogether (to me) this is an uberstrong crushed weeds/leaves and white flower scent. However, this is much better than the original Pleasures, which to me smells like Deep Woods Off.

I hate myself for almost liking this scent. I never EVER get comments or compliments wearing it. But I do find myself wearing this scent off and on.

on 12/4/2012 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of those scents I love but I cant wear. Maybe it is my chemistry but as much as I love it when fresh out from the bottle or on some other people, I cant bear it on my skin. This scent is a real flower-bomb. Gorgeous, opulent, sunny and sweet in an almost cloying, sultry way. I like it so much but I cant wear it. I get headache and nausea if I smell it for too long. Maybe the only way for me to wear it would be in homeopathic portions.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a more intense version of Pleasures (as the title indicates). To me it is the best version of Pleasures. The original is too thin and sheer, this one is at least interesting and has some cool notes. Top notes are peony, black currant, ylang-ylang and green lily; middle notes are lily, tiare flower, jasmine and moroccan rose; base notes are maple, vanilla and styrax.

on 4/29/2009 2:32:00 PM

This is another disapointment that i bought this season, I love pleasures, and this one is stronger and i think the scent is so nice, but the problem is the staying power, i have to keep reapplying it all day, and that's is a waste, no compliments on it either. so it with a couple other weak perfumes will sit on my dresser, never will waste my money again.

on 8/8/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The intense pleasure that this fragrance brings to me, i have no words hahaha is so different from the original pleausres intended for more mature woman! Is strong and floral! It was love at the first sniff with this one, so try it before buy it! Comments from everyone using this pleasure fragrance!!!! Of this line i do love more pleasures delight, i need to try the new pleasures in bloom, that seems to be more freshly floral type!

Popular Fragrances