Revive Neck Renewal Cream

Revive Neck Renewal Cream

4.4

It will not get rid of deep wrinkles or a pronounced turkey neck. It will however firm the skin of your neck and smooth out vertical lines on your chest (the ones we all love love to see in the morning right after getting out of bed), at least temporarily.

It is also a good moisturizer for the face. I have also used it around my eyes without irritation. It is a nice pick me upper right before going out at night. It will add a nice glow to your face and neck area without diluting your makeup.

A bit pricey but given that this cream is a multitasking product and in comparison with other moisturizers on the market, it's actually not that bad.

Having said that, I would still recommend retinoids at night and a good sunscreen during the day in addition to this neck cream. Those remain the gold standards of skincare.

on 8/12/2016 10:48:00 AM

I've bought the second jar! Its perfect, works,amazing smell! I want 1 kg for all my body!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to like this. My neck is the worst part on my body. Due to excessive sun tanning (wish I could go back in time...), my neck is wrinkled and 'drooping'. I bought this expensive cream, given the number of positive reviews. It smells really nice - a subtle rose scent. It goes on smooth and feels good too. But I started to break out in a rash within a few days. When I went back to SpaceNK, they were not surprised (figures, after I buy it) and said it was a very 'active' product, which I guess means exfoliants and enzymes. I waited a few weeks and tried again, but same reaction. I then went to Boots and bought Botanical calming cream for £2 and it calmed my neck down and smoothed it a bit. Go figure.

on 4/15/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This review may be premature. I just tried a sample. But this left my neck so soft. I am headed back tomorrow to buy the full size. It is $150 USD, pricey, but probably worth it. I will update in a month.

on 10/3/2013 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Holy Grail neck cream. Love it. Firms, hydrates..... love it.

on 12/17/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Believe it or not, I use this cream on my face during the dry, cold, New York winter (I also use Retin-A Micro so my skin is already parched). I received a jar as a gift with purchase, and one night I found myself out of face cream. I thought, why not? It isn't at all greasy or overly occlusive, the fragrance isn't irritating, and it smells and feels wonderful. No breakouts. So if you have a jar of this cream that you feel you're under-utilizing, try a little on your jawline and see what you think.

on 2/16/2012 11:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I got tons of this product in free sample packs at Saks. I didn't think I'd use it, seeing as I don't have problems with my neck yet, but I tried it and now I'm addicted, lol!

I used to get little bumps around my jaw line, but with those have completely smoothed out and disappeared and the results were almost immediate.

I have sensitive skin, so I'm usually wary of products with a smell, but this one has had no negative effect on me (and I actually really love the rosy smell.)

I got a tub for my birthday in July and it's still almost half full (I use it morning and night). It really goes a long way, which is how I justify buying all of my Revive's products, lol. Plus, it might just be the store I go to, but the Revive people give TONS of free samples and are super nice (and have even pointed me toward products other than Revive, so I feel like they're trustworthy... although that might be just what they want me to think, lol.)

on 3/17/2011 11:01:00 PM

I bought this product based on results from reviews I read here & am very happy I did. As one of the others reviewers mentioned, I personally don't find any firming qualities in this cream, but my neck is very soft & smooth feeling & the slight crepe look I had has improved in only a few days. I admit I'm very skeptical when I read reviews claiming results in such a short period of time, but this really has made a difference for me. My neck isn't in what I would deem bad condition so I don't know how helpful it would be for those with lots of sun damage, etc., but it seems to be working well on my minimal problems. The only thing I would prefer is for it to be unscented, it's not an offensive fragrance I just prefer unscented products if given the option.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh, how I wish I hadn't looked at the ingredients, because I LOVE the ReVive line and this product in particular. I use it on my face as well; whatever starch they are using to "lift" the neck does wonders on the face.

Sadly, the rose scent isn't from some rare and nutrient rich Mosqueta oil, as I had hoped- it's from Geraniol, a molecule synthesized out of geranium that smells like rose.

Next, the spf 15 is from controversial and sun reactive/unstable sunscreens that free-radicalize on the skin. Really, only Titanium and Zinc Oxides are non-reactive (these are sunblocks, not sunscreens. Z-cote is a brand that is micronized and therefore more clear than opaque).

Finally, there is a preponderance of preservatives.

So, I guess I will use my jar up and kiss it goodbye....

on 10/14/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I'm going to repurchase this even though it is expensive ($130) at NM.

Works very well though I have to really lay it on and let it sink in.

Only one I know of that works.