Dior Dior Flight - 001 Peachy Adventure

Dior Dior Flight - 001 Peachy Adventure

4.7

on 5/21/2011 8:55:00 PM

I love it! The packaging is gorgeous and slim, ideal for my handbag and there is everything I will need for a quick touch up on the go, so I don't have to carry anything more with me (apart from a lip brush, I wondered why Dior did't include one, there is enough space next to the eyeshadow).
Colors are well matched and the brown shadow is really pretty and pigmented.

on 12/8/2009 11:31:00 AM

This is such a pretty product, but oh so impractical. I love the matte peachy blush as well as the lipgloss, but they're pretty useless put on a same box together. The eyeshadow is a tad too sparkly and it should have a highlighter colour to use them together. And the package is too big to carry in the purse. I don't think I would repurchase this but i do like to use the blusher a lot.

First of all, the packaging is very elegant. For an accurate description, you can read thinkpink710's review of the "Pink Escapade" one. It's a white case with a "Remove Before Flight" rubber tag. I don't like palettes, because usually I don't like all the colors or they are too beautiful to use them and I prefer to collect and display them. This is an exception. I love it and I use it. Color-wise, this palette should be called "Brigitte Bardot". You can recreate this "nude face - smokey eyes" look with just this palette. It contains a nude pinky peach gloss, a peach blush and the most gorgeous shimmery off-black eyeshadow I have ever seen. The products are of high quality and a pleasure to use. The gloss is a little more frosty than I would like, but nevermind. It was limited edition, but you can still find it online. I consider getting another one.

Popular Palettes