Smashbox Green Room Bronzer- Deep Bronze

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

1 review

Deep is......
Not too orangey after applied on my cheeks.

Though, when swatched between Hoola and MAC Matte Bronzer's.....it looks more coppery/bronzier than them.
But thats what I like about it.

This gives me a gorgeous SUBTLE GLOW that I thought I could never have!!!!! Since I have larger pores on my cheeks near my nose......glitter usually just looks awful on them.
But this is like a SATIN shimmer....so it rocks! Simialr to Avon's Mark Pro Bronze....which I love too btw!

My faves are,Estee's bronze Goddess(which is actually a satin too in a way), Marks Pro Bronze, Hoola and MAC Matte (plus millions more) Hoola just sat on my face looking bland and kinda orangish yellow brown. While MAC's Matte was better looking on me and a tad redder. And Estee's Matte Bronze goddess was better than the two above and has lil bronze shimmers which i liked to top off my mattes with.But, I never felt like any of them were my HG.
So, ever since I bought this off ebay for under $5.00.....I only use the 3 above now to touch up my Deep bronzer later in the day(so its not too glowy) or after setting with my silica HD powder.

Too bad this was limited....I have already bought 2 more. Though, I will probably not get to use them for like 2 years or so. I have used this for awhile now and I have not even took off the embossed leaf yet.

The formula is so smooth and satiny. Its packed nicely and does not have fallout.
I just love it so much!