Redken Color Extend Sun- Mask [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.0

1 review

water, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, quaternium-87, stearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, candelilla cera/candelilla wax, methylparaben, camphor benzalkonium methosulfate, mangifera indica seed oil/mango seed oil, trideceth-6, hydroxypropyltrimonium, hydrolyzed wheat protein, butylphenyl methylpropyl hexyl cinnamal, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, limonene, geraniol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, benzyl alcohol, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, oleth-10, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, sodium hydroxide, lecithin, CI 47005/yellow 10, CI 14700/red 4 (D32406/1)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Of the three products in this line, this one is just ok for me. The texture has to be worked through hair, it doesn't sink in instantly or have that glide I love in a mask or conditioner. I think it has a high oil content, and this really does rescue the hair from the Summer elements. I just don't see myself buying it. It gets used up really fast, and I would have loved a bottle and not a tube. They can make you think your getting alot of product, but your really not. I don't feel my hair is getting what it needs with this mask.