Redken Color Extend Sun- Mask [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

4.5

water, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, quaternium-87, stearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, candelilla cera/candelilla wax, methylparaben, camphor benzalkonium methosulfate, mangifera indica seed oil/mango seed oil, trideceth-6, hydroxypropyltrimonium, hydrolyzed wheat protein, butylphenyl methylpropyl hexyl cinnamal, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, limonene, geraniol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, benzyl alcohol, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, oleth-10, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, sodium hydroxide, lecithin, CI 47005/yellow 10, CI 14700/red 4 (D32406/1)

on 5/23/2011 6:35:00 PM

I go swimming ALOT. Im like a fish, I spend all day in the pool while my friends wonder how I can stand it. (Especially ironic cause I have a weird fear of fish yet I am like one). Anywho, so it was definitely taking its tolls on my hair. The ends were sooooo dry and split it was awful. I usually use a special shampoo to get chlorine out and I would use either Heavy Cream or CAT after the pool. I finally had gotten my ends trimmed and my hair is much healthier again from that alone. I spotted the last tube of this mask at Ulta and was excited! This mask is so good its ALWAYS sold out. Last night I went swimming and put on my usual, Victorias Secret UV protectant spray, before I got in and my hair was still fairly soft after the pool but I was really looking forward to this mask. Once I used Real Control shampoo I poured some of this on the palm of my hand. I noticed that it's very very thick-thicker than Butter Treat and Heavy Cream. This may be the most moisturizing Redken treatment there is! I felt like the conditioner definitely moisturized my ends very well. They are very soft right now and my hair is very shiny. I will be using this everytime I go swimming ( or need a really intensive moisturizing mask). I went ahead and ordered the after sun shampoo as well as this whole line is hard to find. I cannot wait to try that one as well :)

on 10/26/2009 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I was actually very pleasantly surprised by this product. I have thick, coarse, heat styled/color treated hair. I have used MANY masks and this is one of my favorites. It leaves my hair soft and has a nice smell (mango oil). Since this is a weekly treatment, it should last you awhile.