Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Base

No Image

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG shadow primer. I don't think I'll ever look for another product because this one does it all. I have very oily skin & eyelids, so I need a heavy duty primer - UDPP & TFSI are too thin for me and only last about an hour without creasing.

Senna's TTEP is highly pigmented and it covers all the flaws on my lids like darkness and even covers up veins. I just tap a tiny bit onto my finger and blend it from my lashes to brow bone - you only need a teeny bit so it lasts a long time. I have worn my eyeshadow up to 15 hours with this primer and it keeps everything in place without fading the colors at all. Senna also says that there are anti-aging ingredients in this primer which is always a plus around the eyes. Oh, I also wear this under my eyes at the lashline as well.

I'm really sorry that this product didn't work for the previous poster. I have recommended it to numerous family/friends and everyone loves it. I think the retail price is $22, which seems high, but I only use like 2 a year so it's not so bad.