Senna Totally Transforming Eyeshadow Base

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

2.5

on 4/10/2010 3:06:00 PM

This is a pretty unique primer in the sense that it's in the form of a thick paste. The packaging makes me feel like it's a lipgloss or something along those lines. It's flesh toned, so it does help even out your eyelids/surrounding area if you struggle with discoloration. It's a good primer but for ALL DAY wear, I do notice some creasing. If you have oily lids, it does give a matte feel - so it will help you in that department. Senna is a bit pricy, and this pot isn't HUGE, so price is a little bit of a downfall. You could probably get a better primer for cheaper, but like I said - this has tone correcting and matte qualities - so if you need something to help you in those departments, this will work well for you.

on 8/17/2009 12:20:00 PM

This Eyeshadow Base is the absolute worst eyeshadow base I've ever tried. I'm glad that I purchased it seperately instead of in a kit so that I can return it. My shadow would likely last for a longer period of time if I simply used powder underneath my eyeshadow. No kidding. This stuff is really, really bad. Do NOT waste your money on this particular product. Many of Senna's products are worth the price, but this isn't one of them.