Covermark Basic Formula

Covermark Basic Formula

3.3

on 7/31/2016 10:53:00 AM

I have been using this for about 5 years. I highly recommend this as a concealer for under eye and blemishes. In my opinion this product is too thick to apply on its own because this is very pigmented. You have to add a bit of moisturizer (just a smidgen) .... blend well and apply. I dont use this for all over my face - just undereye, around my nose and some marks. I usually apply loose powder under the eye area to prevent smudges.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a foundation paste that boasts of medium to full coverage and is housed in a plasticky screw-top pot that is lightweight to carry around. It might look "paste-like" in the pot and feels heavy to the touch but goes on creamy and easy to blend. Coverage is excellent and evens out skin tone without looking too heavy or mask-like (though I personally feel it is too much to wear on regular days) so I reserve this solely for functions or parties. It can be used as a spot concealer for those who have naturally flawless skin. Oil control is average for this foundation and I oil 3-4 hours after putting it on. A downside is that the lightest yellow-undertone shade is too dark and pink for me.

on 8/16/2009 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the Japanese version of Covermark.

I bought this foundation to cover a bluish mark I have on my nose. It was nigh on useless. It just slid off after an hour or two. I've gone back to using MAC but in a different shade from my usual concealer.

And I hate the peach packaging. Urgh.