no images

price range

Reviews

fromLaski

Oct/17/2014

Wow - what a wonderful scent! It´s really unique, ad I find it so pleasant! Clean, soft, but neither powdery nor citrusy nor fruity. Just heavenly to me! Also, the lotion moisturizes nicely without ever being sticky. It might not be enough nourishment for my skin in the coldest wintermonths, but for the rest of the year - a great choice. I would buy again and again.

About reviewer (337 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Jul/02/2013

Love the fragnance, doesnt leave skin sticky. Nice for daily use, if skin doesnt feel too dry.Works extra good with coriander bath and shower gel.The sad thing is the fragnance doesnt stay for too long.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Jul/02/2013

I love this fragrance, especially in the spring and summer. It a great light fresh scent and the product works wonders! I highly recommend it!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

Aug/04/2011

LOVE the smell. Great for summer. Fresh and herbal smelling. Texture is great for spring/summer - light, silky and not greasy. Sinks in quickly. It's a delight to have...would buy again!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

May/04/2011

Great mositurizer but as a Kiehl's fan I much prefer the Creme de Corps. I feel this formulaiton is thinner and doesn't moisturize as well as Creme de Corps. However, the scent is wonderful!

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

Jun/29/2010

I love the clean, coriander scent so much, but the lotion was not moisturizing for me. It seems like I would have to use a lot to just get the moisture I need and the bottles are very expensive for what you get. It does work better as a hand lotion though and I have the small bottle to slip into my purse. I think next time that I will just invest in the fragrance oil and put them in my own …Read more

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

May/02/2010

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Dec/28/2009

I love the scent of this. It's a good lightweight lotion, probably better for spring or summer months. It's not greasy or sticky, but it doesn't make your skin irresistibly soft. :(

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Sep/18/2008

Kiehls products always smell vaguely synthetic to me in store. So I never bought them, but as Kiehls products are the office gift du jour, I procured this as a gift. I thought Coriander was a weird choice, especially when I put it on and smelled much too green and herby. But minutes later, the smell mellowed into a light fresh scent that I love. And the lotion is light and moisturizing without …Read more

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Apr/27/2008

I looove this lotion. It smells so good I can't stand it! haha. A little like cucumbers but even better. I even ordered the perfume oil. The scent lingers and it feels great on skin--very moisturizing but light enough to sink in and not feel greasy. I always get compliments on the smell, and it is the only lotion I can use with fragrance that doesn't irritate my skin.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure