Guerlain Kiss Kiss Stick Gloss - 902 Corail des Mers

Filtered by age: 19-24
Guerlain Kiss Kiss Stick Gloss - 902 Corail des Mers

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I received this as a gift and didn't know that this has beautiful packaging due to its limited edition status. I'm really sold on the packaging. It also comes in a handy slim tube, which makes application easier.

Corail des Mers appears to be a bright pinkish coral in the tube. It applies to a slightly muted pinkish coral on my lips. At least not as bright and scary in the tube to me when on lips. Great colour for summer. The finish is shiny without any shimmer, though not to the stage of glossy like using a lip gloss.

This lipstick is scented - some kind of floral I believe. Nothing to bothering as it's gone quickly when on lips. No funny taste too.

I cannot really comment on stayng power, as I tend to eat or drink all the time, lol. Despite my love for its special packaging and colour, this just doesn't work for me. My lips are on the dry side actually... While it glides on easily without being slippery and soft like butter, it doesn't moisturize - no, it actually dries out my lips and made them feel uncomfortable. Sad, but I will still keep the lipstick and use it occassionally, as afterall, it's a gift from one of my best friends with pretty packaging and colour.

My experience with this Kiss Kiss Stick Gloss makes me a bit hesitant to try other lipsticks from Guerlain. I probably will go back to Chanel and Shiseido if I want fool-proof texture.

on 6/28/2010 9:13:00 PM

I got this lipstick off ebay so I got a good price. Normally the idea of spending $31 on a lipstick is a little crazy for me. But this one is a limited edition so it comes with a special packaging, which is extremely beautiful.

Although named "stick gloss," this lipstick is very pigmented and not sheer like the word "gloss" implies. However, the effect is VERY glossy. There is no big sparkles/glitters/shimmer in the lipstick, so it's quite amazing that the color on the lips gives a very wet, shiny, and glossy look.
Color wise, Corail des Mers is a beautiful, hot coral color. Like the box states "fruity color," the color is pigmented and very fruity and bright. It could be just this color though--I think there is some neutral color in the same range.

The smell is the typical guerlain violet smell. But I found it to be very faint compared to Kiss Kiss Maxi shine--I love the effects but the smell really disgusts me. It's way too strong! But with the stick gloss, I barely smell/taste anything.

And last but not the least, THIS LIPSTICK LAST A LONG TIME! I put it on like 3 hours ago, drank bottled water, ate chips and chex mix...and the color is STILL there! Vibrant as usual.

Overall, this is a great lip product. I am considering to get more in the sme range.