St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
 St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse
St. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

4.3

Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfun (Fragrance), Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, CI 16035 (Red40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 1/12/2018 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this I have it in "dark" & it's perfect for my medium olive skin. It gives me a true tan nothing orange. It did not irritate my skin like St Tropez did. Now some tips make sure you exfoliate & make sure your skin is COMPLETELY dry before you apply it. Make sure you use gloves or a mitt & always shake the bottle before dispensing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can honestly say I am a self tanner addict. Been using self tanners for at least 15 years. I've used St. Tropez, Fake bake, Sunlabs, etc. This product is by far one of y favorite. I love how dark it makes me. I will always buy this until I can no longer get my hands on it.

Coming from someone who had lupus and is "light sensitive" and can no longer use tanning booths/beds. This gives you that sun kissed glow without looking orange or streaky.

Price point is nice. Color is dark and looks amazing!

on 12/14/2013 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Words can't describe how much I love this product! It dries on the skin very quickly, doesn't stain your clothes and sheets, doesn't have this usual horrible self tanner smell and the most important- doesn't even have a slightest hint of orange, the undertone is olive green, which gives you this really natural golden tan. And you can't beat the price(4€ in Ireland). After reading the reviews I bought the tanner in Dark, I have medium olive skin and the tanner looks very natural on it and not too dark, so I wouldn't recommend to go lighter.

on 12/8/2013 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

this stuff is GREAT. ive previously tried the original st tropez (mousse and lotion formula), the dark st tropez mousse, sunlabs dark sunsation, nearly every loreal tanner, jergens... they all suck compared to this.
originally i was really happy with my st tropez dark, but was short on cash and sick of paying the hefty price tag, so i decided to give st moriz a shot, thank god i did, ill ever pay so much for a self tanner again.
i read a couple reviews saying its hard to blend or it comes off patchy or it doesnt last long but i never ran into these problems. the only problem i have with it is that the bottles can sometimes leak a bit, but its minor.

this tanner lasted longer than any of the other self tanners i tried, even though i never applied lotion between applications, and it smells great, like a fresh scented soap.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is OKAY. The color is a little orange if you apply too much, but other than that it is fine. The only thing that made me never want to repurchase it is how horribly it faded. I looked like a damn alligator!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I already have an olive summer tan and I bought this in DARK so just FYI. Even with the color that I started with, it looks fake and a little orange. I haven't found a self tanner yet that doesn't turn me orange (L' Oreal Sublime, St. Tropez original mousse, & Banana Boat Summer Color in deep dark). Plus it streaked really bad on my thigh. However, it didn't fade patchy like a I was expecting because of other reviews. It was 5 pounds on ebay, so that's not bad but I wouldn't buy it again or use it again... especially not if I was any lighter than I am now.

on 5/5/2013 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Bought this and the mitt from wilko for only 3 each (BARGAIN!) did the usual steps, exfoliate the night before and moisturize, however I used the St. Tropez exfoliator (the best and my favorite).
Application goes on well with the mitt and isn't really sticky like others, just make sure you shake the bottle well, however it is VERY dark when it first goes on. After your first shower it fades a tiny bit and looks very natural, like a holiday tan. I used medium as I am mixed race and am quite tanned already. I usually use St.Tropez or Su-Do tanning and to be honest, this gave similar results as these them. I highly recommend and will be purchasing again!

on 3/29/2012 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to try this after reading all the good reviews and for 2 it wasnt such a big risk. I usually use Fake Bake or St Tropez, and I will def be sticking with them! This fake tan left me very patchy. It dries so fast when you apply it you dont really have time to make sure it has spread evenly. Ive used St Tropez for years which has the same texture but I find it easy to spread and has never ever left me streaky, even after a rushed application. St Moriz also seems to be fairly drying to the skin. The colour seems ok though, not orange, more of a golden colour.

on 11/17/2011 12:56:00 AM

will never not use this. A-MAZING espeically for its price.

on 11/16/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

HG! I was using Tanwise Mousse from Sally's and was loving that, but it's now discontinued. So, I thought I would try St. Moritz which I had to buy off amazon because I can't find it in the U.S. The foam is tinted and a bit brown/dirty looking so you can see where you put it, but it dries into this fabulous looking golden tan. I have even used this on my face; hasn't broken me out and I have fairly oily, acne-prone skin. I am NC 20 normally, but after using this product 2 nights in a row I was back up to NC 35 where I usually am in the Summer. I love this product; it's just like the Tanwise Mousse!