St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

Filtered by eye Color : Black
 St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse
St. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfun (Fragrance), Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, CI 16035 (Red40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 6/12/2011 3:58:00 PM

WOW I was totally blown away!!!! First I wanna make it clear that I don't have this in the original colour but in the new 'DARK' shade, so I can't comment on the original. I have used numerous self tanners in the past and this is undoubtedly the best out of them all. I love how fast and easy application is (with gloves & tanning mitt), how fast the formula dries so I can get dressed and get on with my life, and most of all the FANTASTIC colour!!!!! I left it on over night and showered off the colour guide the next day, and with one application this gave me a lovely medium brown shade that is most importantly not orange. For reference I'm around NC30 with strong yellow undertones, so most self tanners turn orange on me but not this one, as it has a strong olive undertone to counter any orange hues. So if you're Asian and have had problem finding a non-orange tan, give this a go!! Lots of reviewers said the tan doesn't fade well but I haven't had this problem. It's fading very evenly on me. Really, for 4 on ebay, this is a STEAL!!!!!!! Will I buy this product again??? YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

You have to apply several coats of this just to get even a somewhat tan color on your skin and on top of that the next day when you take a shower it ALL washes off.. i hate this stuff with a passion.

Video Reviews & Tutorials