St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
 St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse
St. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

4.4

Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfun (Fragrance), Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, CI 16035 (Red40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

The price is great and the package is fine. I bought this product after all the rave because it's supposedly the best budget fake tanner out there. It did very little for me. I'm very, very fair skinned. The medium left a slight orange tint which was gone after 2 days. Then I tried two layers of the dark one, again did very little. I got slightly darker but it looked like very naturally light, untanned skin. Again it was gone in 2 days, expect on my feet where I hadn't moisturized well. Fortunately this one wasn't orangey. Anyway it did so little for me I won't be buying this again.

on 9/28/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go-to self tanner. Ulta carries this for $12.99 and I repurchase every single time. I used to go to the tanning beds a lot but as I get older I've been trying to find alternatives so I don't do anything that prematurely ages me or puts my body at risk. When I first bought this, I bought it in medium because I'm very fair. I now have repurchased this multiple times but now I get it in dark because medium only gives me a hint of color and dark makes me noticeably darker but still fairly light compared to some fake tanners. I purchased it with Ulta's tanning mit and I have to say the application of this mousse was smooth and streak free. This formula blended so easily and the color guard makes it easy to see if you missed a spot. I wear big clothes over it and although it doesn't stain my sheets or feel too sticky, I rather be safe than sorry. It does have a smell, not a good one but also not a bad one. I go to sleep and when i wake up I can tell I'm quite dark so I shower and gently wash the color guard off and I'm not as dark as before but everything looks natural and blended.

And I think that's my only "complaint" about this self tanner is that I wish they made one in extreme dark. But otherwise each shade gives a beautiful natural tan, it doesn't pull to orange or look fake at all. It fades within 4-5 days on me and it always fades evenly. However, I wished it lasted a little longer and was a tad darker - but for the price you absolutely cannot beat it!

I love this product! I am light skinned and have a problem with self tanners looking orange and unnatural. I bought the st moriz mousse in medium and it looks amazing. I love how it dries quickly and doesn't streak. It also doesn't leave that weird smell like most self tanners do. I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/27/2015 9:03:00 PM

I have tried soooo many self tanners. From high end brands such as the tarte one and St Tropez, to drug store brands such as Nivea and jergins. This is the holy grail of self tanners. It is AMAZING. the color is absolutely stunning and lasts foreverrrrrrr. The packaging can get a little messy but that's okay. It's awesome. Get this self tanner ASAP. You will look like a bronze goddess haha. It's so good. I get lots of compliments :). The price is amazing too it's like $12 or so. You can't go wrong with this!! It is not orange what so ever either! Try it you'll love it.

on 3/21/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This tan is amazing!

-It doesn't stain clothes, after you've showered off the guide colour after 6 hours.
-It gives a really nice, brown look, not in the least bit orange
-It blends perfectly, no streaks or patches
-It's extremely easy to use

I wouldn't use it too often for a night out, unless I was wearing a light colour outfit, as it is a very natural tan. I wore it to a ball last night and needed to do three layers to get to the colour I wanted, however I was using the medium shade so that may be why. It's the perfect tan for a nice, natural glow.

Overall the tan is amazing, everything you could want in an instant tan, and the price is amazing.

I absolutely love this tan, I don't bother buying anything else.
Iv noticed some people saying it looks horrible when applied ECT but I found its one of those like when you have a spray looks horrid but when you was it off the next day it leaves a nice colour, I use medium and find I need a second coat in my legs but very light coat on my hands and feet. Washes off better than any tan Iv used hardly any nasty patches as it tends to fade before 'peeling' for me this has been the best one Iv used.
It does dry quick which can leave darker patches however if you put a tad bit more tan on your MIT it'll blend nicely.
For the price it's brilliant cheap or not. Happy tanning

on 12/3/2014 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this tan! The medium shade is perfect as the first coat applied goes on a lovely colour however it's very easy to build up and darken the colour to exactly how you want it.
I've found the st tropez tan a little orange on my skin in the past so finding this product was heaven! A hell of a lot cheaper, easy to apply, smells lovely and comes out a fantastic colour on my skin!

on 6/30/2014 5:25:00 PM

Hold the phone ladies, this is an HG product! I've recently rediscovered the magic of self tanning, which is basically life transforming because I am extremely pale all year round normally. I first fell in love with the St. Tropez products, but as some other really pale girls have reported, even I found the original color was too light! I had also seen online that many people were comparing St. Moritz to a great St. Tropez dupe, at a huge discount. So I bought St. Tropez in dark and tested it against St. Moritz dark and I liked the St. Moritz as much, if not better, than ST! The color was not quite as dark as ST, but I wore one product on each leg and no one could tell, but I did notice ST does have a more greeny/olive undertone which didn't suit my pale yellow undertones as much. So SM it is for me! I am just so thrilled that I can get this for 1/10 of the price and wear it all summer!

This is how I apply/wear it: I apply it at night with a mit (this is really important for mousses/self tanning in general) and make sure to exfoliate beforehand with gloves and a gentle exfoliating scrub or some baking soda added to body wash. Then I only moisturize on elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles/feet and let it sink in for about 5 minutes.

SM dries very very quickly, so I actually do small sections of my body at one time, like upper arms then lower arms, upper back, chest, etc. It dries so fast that working in small areas lets you distribute it evenly. The color guide lets you see where it's been applied so it's a good indicator of where things will be darker/patchy if at all. Although sometimes the color guide will look patchy on me and the color will not be patchy at all.

After I cover my whole body, I air dry for about 5 minutes then get dressed and go on about my evening. I don't know what it is, because I am very fair skinned, but I need to let both St. Tropez and St. Moritz develop waaaaay longer than 4-6 hours. I usually aim for about 10 hours! Maybe I'm not using enough product to make it darker (e.g. I used 4 pumps per leg) but waiting longer gives me better color payoff the next day and it never, ever looks orange or streaky.

Now I just need to decide what to do for face... I will be testing the Clarins golden glow booster serum and the St. Tropez for face lotion.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A lot of people compare this to St Tropez. I love St Tropez but this is a little better in my opinion. It is a mousse but it's a really creamy, moisturizing mousse where as ST is just a wet mousse and dries my skin out. I literally use 1/2 the amount of SM than I use with ST because it's so creamy. Like ST, there is absolutely no orange. SM looks like a milk chocolate going on, dries fast, no smell, as easy as ST is to blend, this is even easier. It's so easy to work with, lasts several days just like ST but I I like the color of SM better than ST... and the price is fantastic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I've been looking for a product that would give me that ultra-dark, borderline unnatural tan you see on WAGS or "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding." This product will give you that effect.

I used this in Dark. It goes on with a slightly greenish tone, as another reviewer mentioned, but it washes off. The product doesn't smell bad, and it hasn't given me an asthma attack like Ulta's spray tan, so we're winning thus far.

Make sure you follow the directions and exfoliate and moisturize before using -- i personallly slather my feet in baby oil, and wear old socks for an hour prior to applying. If it gets on your palms, make sure you wash it off right away.

The color this gives me wears evenly, and is really sexy. It's instantly slimming. This is the best product I've used, especially for the money, and I've been self-tanning since 2003 (St. Tropez). I noticed a few reviewers mentioned getting this shipped from the UK -- it is available Stateside at Ulta (at least in CA).