St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse
St. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

4.1

Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfun (Fragrance), Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, CI 16035 (Red40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 6/9/2018 7:50:00 PM

Best self tanner ever!Save your money and don’t buy any other.
- absolutely NO ORANGE , just natural tan color
- great smell (powdery)
- easy to apply with mit, fast drying, you can see where you apply also
If you want streak free result... you should scrub in shower from me next day. Yes from the next day!Maybe loose some color but it ll be streake free.You can apply again next night for more intense result
I have light skins and I use only the DARK formula

on 1/12/2018 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this I have it in "dark" & it's perfect for my medium olive skin. It gives me a true tan nothing orange. It did not irritate my skin like St Tropez did. Now some tips make sure you exfoliate & make sure your skin is COMPLETELY dry before you apply it. Make sure you use gloves or a mitt & always shake the bottle before dispensing.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my second self tanner. The first one I used was Million Dollar Tan and that product was a let down. This self tanner is so much better. First off, mousse is better than lotion when it comes to tanning. The lotion is sticky and will build up around creases like your inner elbows and wrists. So since this is a mousse, it's already a plus.

I purchased the DARK formula. First, I exfoliated and did the usual pre-tanning routine in the shower at night. I did not apply moisturizer on my entire body at all afterwards. That will affect how dark your tan turns out. I first got a regular synthetic makeup brush and applied the mousse on my face with it. I also did my neck with the brush. Next I applied moisturizer on my palms, elbows, feet, and ankles. Apply enough to where it sits on your skin and doesn't soak in. I applied 2 pumps on my arms with a mitt. 4 pumps on my legs with a mitt. And 5 pumps on my torso with a mitt. It was incredibly easy to blend. It dried very quickly as well. It was not sticky at all. I went to bed afterwards. When I woke up I did not see any stains on my white sheets. The tan looked very natural on my skin. It wasn't orange at all. There was a slight odor, but not too bad. This is a great product especially for the price it's sold for. My only complaint is that my face looked darker than the rest of my body. It may be because I used a mitt on my body and a brush on my face. I had to apply a second coat on my body the next day to match it up.

This is as good as it gets when it comes to self tanner. I can't imagine finding a better product. I heard girls say that one coat of this isn't enough. Not true. I'm pale and one coat is enough to look like a bronzed goddess. Two coats is daring, but it still looks amazing. Again, it looks very natural. I'm so satisfied with it.

UPDATE: I've had this tan for 4 days now and it still looks beautiful. There are no harsh lines on my hands and feet, like you would see with other self tanners. My mother is naturally tan and my tan looks identical to hers! Remember, I'm very pale. Two coats of the dark formula is enough. I'll probably use the medium formula to gradually add color once it starts to fade.

on 7/14/2017 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Im on my third bottle, and i love this! I have the colour medium for the winter and dark for summer, and I love to have a summer glow all year around. It is very cheap, but the product is great. Just make sure to remove all dead skin and make sure that the moisturizer is completely dry before applying to get the perfect and even result. I am totally addicted to this self tanning mousse.

on 6/19/2017 7:06:00 AM

I am at the third bottle because it's not pricey and still works amazingly. It gives you a lovely, warm, classy, not orange color that will last for 5-6 days, when properly moisturized. Careful on feet, hands, elbows and face; it really absorbs quickly so just a hint of color would be enough.
It dries fast and it doesn't stink. Besides, you can easily find it also online.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can honestly say I am a self tanner addict. Been using self tanners for at least 15 years. I've used St. Tropez, Fake bake, Sunlabs, etc. This product is by far one of y favorite. I love how dark it makes me. I will always buy this until I can no longer get my hands on it.

Coming from someone who had lupus and is "light sensitive" and can no longer use tanning booths/beds. This gives you that sun kissed glow without looking orange or streaky.

Price point is nice. Color is dark and looks amazing!

on 12/20/2016 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My fave tan by far! I can get a large bottle of this for about NZD$11 which is probably the best priced fake tan I can find anywhere in NZ, and considering it's the BEST fake tan I've ever used that is fantastic. I apply this with me Le Tan mitt. The mousse comes out evenly and has instant colour in it so you can see where you have applied it. A little goes a long way, it's very easy to blend. This is probably the least 'smelly' tan I've come across as well. Once it dries, which is also very quick, maybe 5 minutes max, the smell is hardly detectable but it's not that bad to begin with. I've found this doesn't transfer at all once it's dried so I don't have to worry about staining my clothes or sheets. The quick dry time is great for Summer so it doesnt leave you feeling sticky. I wish they had an ultra dark version as to get my desired level I have to tan twice, but it's worth it, an even BROWN tan, not orange at all and it lasts a good week before I have to scrub it all off. The only thing that lets it down is how it fades, it does the "reptile" skin fade, unlike the Le Tan one which fades naturally, but other than that it's amazing. And everything that the HORRIBLE Bondi Sands is not (I have a review and it's not good).

on 10/12/2016 10:01:00 AM

I have used this for a month now and I don't see how anyone could not love this product. 1. I love the tan this gives me, very natural looking. 2. The smell doesn't bother me. I can see how it would bother someone, but for me it wasn't so bad. 3. It does not fade blotchy or spotty. I think it fades great. 4. The price and packaging is perfectly fine and I see no problems with either. I will continue purchasing!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

After many years of trying out every different type of tanners on the market, mousses, creams, gels, sprays, tinted moisturisers this is by far the best one ever!

First off the price is fantastic! In the Netherlands its about €7,50 (about $8,50USD)

I decided on the darkest colour in the mousse form. I wouldn't say I'm very tanned naturally but also not extremely white. Somewhere in between... The colour is a very natural brown and doesnt turn out orange at all. The guide colour has almost a green tinge to it which counteracts the orange. After about 4 hours you have to shower to remove the guide colour which will make you slightly lighter than what the original application colour was, but its ever so slightly that i don't really notice it.

For me the biggest positive of this tanner is that it fades naturally. With other tanners i always got weird white patches where the dead skin would scrub off and leave me patchy after about 5 days. This just fades naturally without becoming patchy. I also love that you can apply it easily without it drying to quickly and becoming streaky.

All in all i havent really got anything negative to say about this product other than i wish it would stay a bit longer than about 6-7 days. OH! And the bottle lasts forever! I get about 10 applications from it! I remember a while ago i bought an expensive australian brand mousse and it lasted me only 2 applications! This is so worth your money!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this self-tan while I was living abroad (knowing fully well the hype over it) and it came in a two full-size bottle (one medium and one dark) pack for 5 euros. Insane deal! You get one bottle of any other tanning mousse in the US anywhere between $6-$12! And now that I'm back in the states, I'm having a hard time finding it online for less than $12 after shipping. But it is worth ordering.

The color is also amazing- it goes on kind of green, which makes it look completely natural when you wash it off! I also use it on my face (which is kind of amusing given the color.) Honestly, I use rubber gloves to apply it. I feel like mitts absorb/waste too much product but I also wouldn't risk putting this one without something covering your hands!

You will definitely only want to wear it to bed. (I don't really get why girls would want to wear a developing tanner out though, anyways, because tanners just smell and rub off on things...) This smell of this particular tanner isn't bad though. You mostly just smell in the morning and it washes away.

It lasts about 3-4 days, which I wouldn't mind if I were buying it at the euro prices but at home it means I save this tanner before special events or use it only for the most visible parts (face and arms) and use another self-tan for everywhere else. Great product though. I recommend it.