Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair

No Image

4.9

water/aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, coco-glucoside, peg-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate, laureth-4, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed silk, sodium chloride, polyquaternium-10, actic acid, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1dimethicone, quaternium-80, propylene glycol, sodium pca, octyldodecyl pca, panthenol, glycerin, glycoproteins, alcohol denatured, sodium benzoate, fragrance, red 40, yellow 5, blue 1. Ingredient Attributes: silicone free, paraben free 2012

on 3/10/2017 2:50:00 AM

I'm from the Netherlands, and I'm sorry for any typographical :)

Ever since I was in highschool, my hair is oily at the roots and dry at the ends. I've tried a lot of shampoos, varying from Aussie, Gliss kur, Yes to carrots/tomatos, The body shop, Schwarzkopf bonacure, L'oreal professionel to sulphate free shampoos. The one and only shampoo that works for me is Goldwell dualsenses Rich repair. It leaves my hair hydrated and soft, not oily at the roots and shiny healthy ends. I use it in combination with the conditioner and leave in conditioner (in the ends). It's the only shampoo that allows me to wash my hair 3 times a week instead of every day. Needless to say that I defenitely recommend and will buy this again, I love it.

on 12/31/2016 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My colorist uses Goldwell products but doesn't really sell them so when I seen how good the reviews were here I had to try it! Sooo glad I did! This shampoo and conditioner brought my heavy highlighted hair to another level of soft, full and just the First time using it I noticed a huge difference!! I have somewhat thin/medium wavy hair that I blow out straight with a round brush and this worked 10x's better than my usual Oribe or Joico has ever worked! I have actually never felt a shampoo work this good and I have tried them all, the shampoo as others have said is a silky lather and suds up a lot . I usually wash my hair everyday and try to skip at least one day during the week. I'm just still alittle surprised I didn't find this sooner but I would absolutely recommend this for any hair type. I have spent a lot on shampoo's and they all give the same results except this one and the price is amazing for such a great product. I would just go easy on the conditioner and only use it mid way down but I'm highly impressed with Goldwell! Update: it's been almost a month of using this and it's still working great esp where I am in the very cold winter months. I reach for this more than any of the other products I have def a keeper!!

on 12/21/2016 1:10:00 PM

I purchased the shampoo, the mask and the serum. I love the entire line, it really helped improve my hair. I have less breakage and my hair feels soft and moisturized and smells amazing.

on 11/18/2016 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great shampoo for my dry, highlighted hair. Most shampoos that promise soft hair tend to make my hair too soft, flat and heavy and by the second day, my hair feels oily. This shampoo makes my hair feel clean, but also makes it soft and fluffy. I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/2/2015 8:28:00 AM

By far the best shampoo I have ever used. This shampoo leaves my hair softer and more moisturized than any cheap conditioner ever has. If you're debating whether or not to get this, GET IT. You will not be disappointed, and you'll want to buy again and again.

The Rich Repair Shampoo is awesome! I love the fact that is silicone free. I have fairly short fine hair and conditioners make my hair limp. This is the only shampoo that I can use without a conditioner. Your hair does not feel like a sheet of coated plastic after rinsing and drying.
There is no greasy build-up, as well. By far, this is the best shampoo that I have ever used and I have tried them all - from Kerestase to Pantene.

I have been trying to get my hair to recover from bleaching it for years now. This combo is amazing. The shampoo is gentle on my dry ends and the conditioner is not pure silicone so it feels like HAIR not just slimy strands. The smell is nice... has a salon feel to it and not perfumey. Paired with a dry shampoo I can cut down on how many times I wash my hair now. My hair is noticeably healthier. And recently I lucked out and scored a big size of the conditioner for $8 (usually runs ab $30 full price). Ulta had a sale plus a coupon. This product is worth stocking up on.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Oh my goodness this shampoo is amazing!! It is definitely one of, if not THE, best shampoo I've ever used, the other being loreal pro vitamino color. First of all, this smells INCREDIBLE. kind of vanilla-ish, but better. I wish there was a perfume like it. Anyways, this shampoo had an awesome silky lather and when I rinsed it out my hair was already soft and detangled, but really clean too. I used the matching conditioner too and when my hair dried my normally super dry and frizzy hair looked shiny and like it was heat styled. I love this <3

on 6/15/2012 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i deleted my bad review for this shampoo, fist couple washes my hair didnt feel normal and now after 3 4weeks my hair is alot smoother i dont even use my flat iron now. my blowdryer and round brush smooth all my frizz out :) ive very pleased with the rich repair shampoo THE CONDITIONER SUCKS .... use the leave in cream fluid instead!!! there amazing

on 4/22/2012 10:25:00 PM

Love love love this shampoo and conditioner! It made my hair look super healthy and smooth, it also smells really good! Definitely would buy this again!

Popular Shampoos