MAC Lustre in Syrup

MAC Lustre in Syrup

4.4

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice all around shade of lipstick.Everyday look,night look with dramatic eyes...It would look good on almost any skintone. My cons are : -the price,because where I live,for the price of this I could have bought Dior lipstick -it fades pretty quickly (about an hour it stays on my lips at best) -formula is moisturising but I expected more for this price. My pros are : -the shade,it's for day/night,office...it's really unique nude pink that you can wear in any occasion -it doesn't dry out my lips

on 1/3/2017 1:39:00 PM

This is my HG MLBB shade. I do wish they would make it in a matte formula as well. The viva glam Ariana Grande lipgloss pairs well with it.

on 12/22/2016 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this after doing some research into what MAC shades would suit my fair hair and skin. I am really happy with the compatibility this has with my hair and skin, it's lovely and subtle but brightening at the same time and really suits those days when you're trying to pull of a natural look. This shade is a part of the lustre finish range so it doesn't last as long as the mattes but I slightly expected it. I've never found such a good colour match for my appearance so as soon as I lost this on a night out I went and repurchased it straight away. This is always my go to lipstick for any look be it a dramatic eye or a soft brown eye

on 9/2/2016 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful slightly cool toned pink, cool enough that it slightly brightens my face but not so cool that it stands out starkly on my neutral skin. It has a lovely sheeny finish, which may not be super trendy, but it is flattering and moisturizing. It is my current go to.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of glossy finish, maybe that's why this isn't my favorite to start with. The staying power isn't so strong, as well. But I like the shade, especially for when I don't feel like wearing a lot of make up, since it has a pretty natural look. So I'm not sure if I would repurchase, but I will surely use the one that I already have.

on 6/1/2016 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this when I saw review on youtube. My favourite Mac lipstick and formula so far . This is a MLBB lipstick . Suit many of my make up look. When I do not know what lipstick to wear. I wear this and has never gone wrong . Thumbs up

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love this lipstick! As my first mac lipstick, I can't compare it to any others but as a overall lipstick, it's great! As it's a lustre, it has a pigmented yet moisturizing texture. It's much sheerer than most mac lipsticks so bare that in mind. I would definitely call this a mauvey-pink shade. There are tiny pink-gold flexes but this doesn't show in most lights. It's a glossy lipstick but nothing overwhelming. It's a my lips but better shade for sure which was exactly what I was looking for! It lasts for about 3 hours with no eating or drinking so you'll have to reapply. Overall, love this lipstick! One of the best I've ever owned.

on 3/14/2016 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite MAC lipstick at the moment. Actually, my everyday lipstick, I can wear it with any makeup look. It's a nude mauvey color great for girls with medium skin tone. It feels great on the lips, but it doesn't last since it's so moisturising.

Syrup is one of my favourite MAC lipsticks, a great pink-mauvey shade. I have received this lipstick many times thanks to MAC's Back to MAC program. I never get tired of this shade. Paired with Whirl lipliner and a gloss on top, it looks fantastic. The staying power is not the greatest as compared to some of MAC's other lipstick formulations. Still, it's a staple in my lipstick collection.

on 2/18/2016 1:05:00 PM

Syrup is a super pretty sheer mauvey-pink with a nice shine. It feels like a balm going on and gives a flattering, feminine vibe that compliments a ton of makeup looks. Unfortunately the staying power sucks, but it does sink in and stain the lips a little which helps. It's very smushy-soft in texture which is my main complaint - I don't apply with abnormal pressure and my bullet is fairly destroyed. I have pale olive skin in winter and it looks great, but doesn't show up when I'm darker (which is medium-fairly tan olive at the darkest) so I wouldn't recommend Syrup for deeper skintones. And since it's so sheer it'll look different on everyone, so try on before buying!

I won't repurchase this one but we've had a good run.