E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black

E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water(Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Xathan Gum, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 5/11/2016 5:57:00 PM

This is a great value if you are in to liquid eyeliner. This just wasn't for me. I couldn't get it on straight to save my life,

on 5/4/2016 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've been using Wet N Wild's liquid eyeliner for 7 years but it can't keep up with my oily eyelids, so I decided to try this.

When used with the correct technique it dries to a very nice black, but it's really runny and thin which requires you to wait for it to dry before going back to clean up your eyeliner or else it'll streak. I also noticed that even after I allowed it to dry, I tried wiping it with a DRY tissue and it completely wiped off! What! I don't have any of these problems with WnW!

I don't see myself reaching for this again except in emergency.

To Read all 335 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/2/2016 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Not a product for people with watery eyes/allergies, you'll end up with raccoon eyes...

on 4/12/2016 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought this eyeliner while I was waiting for my other proper eyeliner to arrive. And this was a cheap temporary substitute. I honestly did not expect this to be that bad but it's pretty bad. The liner is quite watery thus not black/deep enough and it smudges easily, VERY easily. This might be cheap but I do not recommend this to anyone unless you are looking for a temporary substitute.

on 4/12/2016 6:18:00 AM

The only liquid eyeliner I ever buy. I seriously love this product! It's so easy to use especially since it has a bristle like brush, which are my favorite! I've been using this eyeliner since middle school. I always get the jet black color. It's very cheap I get mine for $1 at target. I never bother getting high end liquid eyeliner because this does everything like high end brands!

on 3/6/2016 7:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bought this as a first liquid liner to test out and practise for a beginner for $3 at Kmart. 2-3 years later and I'm still buying it. Really beginner friendly, washes right off but still stays reasonably well during the day. I actually use the brown one and I love it so much. As not so much a beginner now I'm trying to find one that has a little more a professional look to it but I can't find any brown liquid liners, let alone a good one.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelooooooooove this eyeliner! works so good AND is hella cheap!

I do a wing with liquid liner almost every day, I've tried various different liquid liners. I wouldn't recommend using this for wing or everyday liner. It runs and rubs off easily; definitely not waterproof. The best thing about it is the brush; super thin. I use this liner if I want to touch up my wing if it rubs off, or for touch ups on the liner I have already put on. The pigment is watery; I needed to apply more than one layer for it to show up.

on 12/23/2015 11:38:00 PM

For how cheap this was, I initially purchased it thinking I would end up chucking it, but for the price, it was worth trying. Well, I'm on my third one and I just bought another!

This is sort of a runny, liquidy liquid liner (genius description, I know). Before you run it along your lid, you should rub the excess off on the side, or else you're going to end up with a blip of eyeliner where you don't want it. For such a little pot, it has plenty of eyeliner in it too.

It has a brush tip, that sometimes splits apart, but usually you can still get a crisp, defined line with it. It has a thinner brush than the NYC liquid liner, and the part you hold is much shorter. It has a matte finish, and while it doesn't stay completely intact on my oily, hooded eyes for 9 hours, it stays damn good enough, and can be easily solved by running a pencil liner over it, or by running black shadow along it. It doesn't flake off, it merely fades to a slightly less pigmented black. If you have very oily lids, or super hooded lids, I would stay away from this - it can take a bit to dry, and if your eyes are too hooded, it can easily transfer and smudge everywhere. It doesn't completely withstand my watery eyes at the corner either, so you either learn to wipe the smudgey bits away, like I do, or you steer clear of this, because it's not waterproof.

Overall, if you're learning to use liquid liner, this is a pretty cheap starting point, or if you like short, brush tip liquid liners, and don't have hooded, oily lids, I would say give this a try.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this eyeliner.. It is probably the best that I've ever bought. The price is great and the quality is awesome, it is one of the only eyeliners that I can get so close to my eye without having that space. It's great, I always buy it after I run out. I love it!