Barry M Lip Paint (All)

Barry M Lip Paint (All)
Barry M Lip Paint 'Pale Nude'Barry M 145 Punky PinkBarry M 145 Punky, 147 Peachy Pink, Touch of MagicLip Paint (All)

on 5/18/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

What a freaking disaster! This Barry M Matte Me Up Liquid Lip Paint wasn't mine so I don't know how much it was but I wouldn't even be willing to pay £1 for it... I don't even know if I would pay anything for it having tried it, I'd sooner use poster paint on my lips.

Runny, dries lips out and smells like bubblegum that been in someone's mouth already. Apart from that it goes on like tippex (whiteout), soaks into and accentuates cracks in the lips, making it look like you have super wrinkly lips and then goes ahead and smudges. You could leave it for an eternity to go bone dry but why would you? Just horrible.

I tried this in shade 647 minimalist. Don't know if the formula for this particular shade made a difference as other reviews of Barry M Lip Paint have been positive overall, so I feel like I must be missing something?

Search for Ayish Zone on YouTube X

Love the colour, but made my lips very dry and flaked off after a few hours. Now suffering with an allergic reaction from wearing it.. wouldn't recommend cheap lip products!!

Bought this in the shade 167. Now, I have just bought Dior and YSL lipsticks because I'm a real lipstick girl and splurged out but...this inexpensive little bullet of colour is absolutely superb, very moisturizing but not at all gunky or slimy, which is something that I find even with the high end lippies. The colour is a lovely bright pink, not barbie or teen girl but grown up and, dare i say it - Chic. Definitely worth buying as it ticks my boxes. Its cheap, lovely colour and satiates my cravings for new lipsticks.

on 12/28/2014 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I own #62 vibrant pink and it's the brightest pink lipstick i ever own. Bear in mind i have dry lips but didn't need lip balm before applying the #62. Needs 2 or more swipes on my pigmented lips to get an opaque color. Creamy satin finish and definitely long lasting. Doesn't dry out my lips. I wore it on my engagement day and got compliments all day long. Touched it up 3-4 times throughout the day and after meals. However, it does settle into fine lines after few hours but not noticeable unless you look closely. Best part is it's so cheap! I buy it on Asos.com cos it's not sold in my country

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

It is a light hot pink for me (I got the green to pink lipstick) :) Love it. I love the mystery and the novelty of it, it was cheap and the colour is beautiful. It stays on the whole day :)

on 2/11/2015 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I have this in Genie (the green one that turns pink) . It feels like a lip balm on your lips but stains them with pink (on me it gets fuchsia). The staying power is incredible. Love the cute small pink & green tube.

Cranberry red 162 my new best friend, grabbed this in my search for a deep blue toned red and it does not disappoint, I've seen people say they can be drying but I don't find this I would however exfoliate and moisturise lips before applying because it can draw attention to dryness, I find better results from using a lip brush than straight from the tube I have experienced abit of pulling, I like the packaging strong enough to throw in a handbag and I've never had trouble with the lid falling off. Also great affordable price.

on 12/6/2013 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Well, I'm quite mixed with this actually, I was in my local drugstore looking for a quite deep purple lipstick to try out and came across no#156 vicious violet. The colour was gorgeous and exactly what it was looking for, and it was also matted, which I love in a lipstick. Anyways i put it on, it was quite dry but I like it that way, however the colour was quite a bright shade of pinky purple, it was nice, but wasn't the colour I was expecting:( overall I do like the product, it's a lovely lipstick and very well priced and stays on all day. It might have just been this colour in particular which didn't come out as I thought it would.

This is definitely my lip product essential.

I have two bright pinks - no.52 (I lost one and bought another - then came across the first) two bright reds (lost again) a pale pink, a coral colour, a deep purple colour and a light red colour.

The bright pink is typically what I wear on an everyday basis, I absolutely LOVE the colour and the matte finish which is what I look for in a lipstick. It's got incredible staying power but I do find them to be a little flakey - they're not drying to my lips but, understandably after 8 hours of wear at work the product is a little flakey on my lips (not a deciding factor)

Overall, I love the colour of these lipsticks and love trying new ones,they're very fun!!

on 2/15/2014 12:47:00 PM

Lip paint 148, what can I say?... amazing! Beautiful bright pink shade, makes a statement, lasts all day. I then came across lip paint "A touch of magic," which I was shocked to find out was green when I got it home! This brilliant lipstick turns a different shade of pink for everyone who tries it on, depending on their bodies' acidity (wow!) It is light when applies, but soon fades to a more vivid colour; it is like a lip stain, lasting even longer than shade 148! And all for 13 (6.50 each.)