Barry M Lip Paint (All)

Barry M Lip Paint (All)
Barry M Lip Paint 'Pale Nude'Barry M 145 Punky PinkBarry M 145 Punky, 147 Peachy Pink, Touch of MagicLip Paint (All)

4.1

Love the colour, but made my lips very dry and flaked off after a few hours. Now suffering with an allergic reaction from wearing it.. wouldn't recommend cheap lip products!!

Bought this in the shade 167. Now, I have just bought Dior and YSL lipsticks because I'm a real lipstick girl and splurged out but...this inexpensive little bullet of colour is absolutely superb, very moisturizing but not at all gunky or slimy, which is something that I find even with the high end lippies. The colour is a lovely bright pink, not barbie or teen girl but grown up and, dare i say it - Chic. Definitely worth buying as it ticks my boxes. Its cheap, lovely colour and satiates my cravings for new lipsticks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

It is a light hot pink for me (I got the green to pink lipstick) :) Love it. I love the mystery and the novelty of it, it was cheap and the colour is beautiful. It stays on the whole day :)

on 2/11/2015 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I have this in Genie (the green one that turns pink) . It feels like a lip balm on your lips but stains them with pink (on me it gets fuchsia). The staying power is incredible. Love the cute small pink & green tube.

on 12/28/2014 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I own #62 vibrant pink and it's the brightest pink lipstick i ever own. Bear in mind i have dry lips but didn't need lip balm before applying the #62. Needs 2 or more swipes on my pigmented lips to get an opaque color. Creamy satin finish and definitely long lasting. Doesn't dry out my lips. I wore it on my engagement day and got compliments all day long. Touched it up 3-4 times throughout the day and after meals. However, it does settle into fine lines after few hours but not noticeable unless you look closely. Best part is it's so cheap! I buy it on Asos.com cos it's not sold in my country

This is definitely my lip product essential.

I have two bright pinks - no.52 (I lost one and bought another - then came across the first) two bright reds (lost again) a pale pink, a coral colour, a deep purple colour and a light red colour.

The bright pink is typically what I wear on an everyday basis, I absolutely LOVE the colour and the matte finish which is what I look for in a lipstick. It's got incredible staying power but I do find them to be a little flakey - they're not drying to my lips but, understandably after 8 hours of wear at work the product is a little flakey on my lips (not a deciding factor)

Overall, I love the colour of these lipsticks and love trying new ones,they're very fun!!

Cranberry red 162 my new best friend, grabbed this in my search for a deep blue toned red and it does not disappoint, I've seen people say they can be drying but I don't find this I would however exfoliate and moisturise lips before applying because it can draw attention to dryness, I find better results from using a lip brush than straight from the tube I have experienced abit of pulling, I like the packaging strong enough to throw in a handbag and I've never had trouble with the lid falling off. Also great affordable price.

on 2/15/2014 12:47:00 PM

Lip paint 148, what can I say?... amazing! Beautiful bright pink shade, makes a statement, lasts all day. I then came across lip paint "A touch of magic," which I was shocked to find out was green when I got it home! This brilliant lipstick turns a different shade of pink for everyone who tries it on, depending on their bodies' acidity (wow!) It is light when applies, but soon fades to a more vivid colour; it is like a lip stain, lasting even longer than shade 148! And all for £13 (£6.50 each.)

on 12/6/2013 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Well, I'm quite mixed with this actually, I was in my local drugstore looking for a quite deep purple lipstick to try out and came across no#156 vicious violet. The colour was gorgeous and exactly what it was looking for, and it was also matted, which I love in a lipstick. Anyways i put it on, it was quite dry but I like it that way, however the colour was quite a bright shade of pinky purple, it was nice, but wasn't the colour I was expecting:( overall I do like the product, it's a lovely lipstick and very well priced and stays on all day. It might have just been this colour in particular which didn't come out as I thought it would.

on 8/20/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought one of these lip paints on ASOS as it was on special for NZ$5 - and who can pass up that? I bought shade 147 Peachy Pink. It is exactly that. A light peachy pink! I LOVE the colour, it looks so gorgeous on, even though it's quite light, it makes me look like I have more of a tan than I actually do, but in a good way! Formula is what I'd expect from a light colour. It isn't drying but it isn't super moisturising either. I do have a gripe with the way this wears however, it looks fab once applied but after about half an hour it starts to flake off, leaving patches. For that reason I wouldn't repurchase more.