Estee Lauder Sensuous Velvet Body Creme

No Image

Love, love, love this body creme! I like Sensuous anyway, but the body creme texture is wonderful, and in this product you can smell more of the tangerine topnote which hangs around longer.

on 8/12/2009 11:51:00 PM

This creme is such a lovely sensory experience. The frosted glass jar and ribbed copper colored top is heavy and is fitting for a much more expensive product. The creme is buttery and thick, and smells amazing. It doesn't leave skin moisturized as much as it smoothes, and it has tiny little sparkles that won't leave you glittery, just a bit of a sparkle if the light hits your skin just the right way. A little goes a long way since it is extremely fragrant. Very luxurious to use.

The scent: When I put this on, it starts off very fruity. The EdP didn't make me think of this, but the creme reminds me of Chanel's Allure. Not suprising, since they share some of the same notes: Mandarin, magnolia, jasmine, and each feature a type of lily. I put this on my shoulders, decollete, elbows, knees and ankles after a shower and it melts right in. Then all day I keep noticing a wonderful soft woody scent floating around me, like DK Black Cashmere. Gorgeous! And a compliment getter. *love it*

Popular Fragrances