Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

3.5

Isododecane, nylon-12, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, amino butyric acid, barium sulfate, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, disteardimonium hectorite , VP/eicosene copolymer, propylene carbonate, methicone, phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 6/24/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this as part of the Natural Eye Shadow Pallette and it has become my favourite eye primer.

The texture is light enough and applies well without drying out too fast, which I sometimes find with the UDPP.

But as with the UDPP, my complaint is with the packaging because there is a lump of product stuck at the bottom of the container that the wand is not long enough to reach. So I resorted to using a cotton bud to dig it out LOL!

The product also claims to help get rid of wrinkles but I dont see any noticeable difference. Then again, I wasnt expecting it to do any of that to begin with.

I would definitely purchase a full-sized one next - except it doesnt sell here (Malaysia) boo-hiss!

on 9/3/2010 11:13:00 PM

I was looking for a comparable product to Urban Decay's Primer Potion, but this is not it. It does not have staying power. It glides on nicely, and eye makeup applies nicely over it, but after a few hours my shadow is creased and/or gone, and my eyeliner is up above my eyelid.....which means this product is useless. I did prefer the packaging over UD, however, which is why I was looking for a replacement product, but I would not purchase this again.