Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

1 review

Isododecane, nylon-12, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, amino butyric acid, barium sulfate, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, disteardimonium hectorite , VP/eicosene copolymer, propylene carbonate, methicone, phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 2/22/2010 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I honestly like this primer more than UD's primer potion. Why? Because it doesn't dry out my lids as much as UD's does. It's still pretty dry but not as much as UDs. I also, don't put a lot of it on. I just put enough on. You have to figure out how much is needed for your lid. At first, I was putting on too much and it was just a pain in the butt for me. I got it now though. =)
As far as lifting, I wouldn't know. I don't need much lifting right now being almost 22.
Since I'm trying to go the natural route, I'm going to stay with this instead of the UD and because it doesn't dry me out like UD does, especially when I use it everyday.
Tip, if it does sort of dry you out, just make sure you put a good eye moisturizer at night. That always helps me. =)
And yes, I'd def. repurchase.