Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Isododecane, nylon-12, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, amino butyric acid, barium sulfate, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, disteardimonium hectorite , VP/eicosene copolymer, propylene carbonate, methicone, phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 12/6/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Sadly this primer was a holy grail for me. I don't have wrinkly eyelids, but at my age the smoothing effect was perfect. Some eye shadows make your eyes look older than your bare lid. It beats the primers out that dry out the lids. I'm using Lorac's Behind the Scenes, but my heart is stiil with Tate's Lifted as my fave of all time. This seems to be the law of averages; Fall in love with a product and it becomes D/C'ed shortly after. What a pity.

on 10/26/2010 3:09:00 AM

i find this to be similar in quality to udpp only a bit thicker. i dont care for the wand applicator for sanitary reason. it allows shadow to apply more smoothly and stay on all a very long time. i still get minor creasing at the end of the day and as for the fine line improvement, i saw none but i didnt really expect it to. this is a vegan cruelty free product and i reccomend it and other tarte products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love!! I just got Lifted when Tarte ran the 40% sale, but I would absolutely pay full price for it and will when I run out. I am 24 with smooth lids, but I have dry skin. It works like any other primer with the added bonus that I smooth a little under my eyes when I do my lids and it helps to fill in the fine lines under my eyes.

on 8/12/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This gives a smooth appearance to the lid and absorbs quickly without feeling dry. Easy to blend your eyeshadow on top. I have oily lids and the staying power is comparable to UDPP. Edit: Unfortunately, this would cause me to break out on my eye lid:((((