Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

4.2

Isododecane, nylon-12, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, amino butyric acid, barium sulfate, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, disteardimonium hectorite , VP/eicosene copolymer, propylene carbonate, methicone, phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 6/20/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this primer. I got it in sample size from Sephora, and now I'm about to buy the full-sized tube. What's not to love about this primer? It doesn't contain parabens or chemicals, it prevents creasing like the UDPP primer, plus it tightens my eye area! Winner :)

I love this stuff!
It does what it claims, I get a full day of no creasing....even during the summer sweating trips!!
This baby is also all NATURAL and NOT full of NASTY CHEMICALS!
The formulation is a bit thicker than UD and TF primers.......but that is one of the main reasons why I luv it so much as well!
This glides on literally like butter and stays sticky for awhile.....unlike UD which dries down too fast. If I don't do my eyes almost immediately the UD would turn my prestige brand shadows to a sheerer finish and less payoff.....man, I hated that!
But thank goodness I don't have to worry about rushing to get my eyes done now! Yay!!!

The firming ingredients just rock!!!
They really do firm up my slightly wrinkled lids(the wrinkles are not from age,I have actually always had slightly loose skin towards the inner eye lid...especially on my left one.... weird I know ;)
I also love that it has a slight matte nude finish.
I can actully see where it goes and put it on evenly now.

IMO.... the killer natural firming ingredients and buttery flowing formula are awesome!!!!
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for all NATURAL makeup primer and if the other 2 chemically loaded famous primers dry your skin out too much!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample tube of this with an eyeshadow pallet I purchased at Sephora and I love it! I definitely plan to buy a full size and say goodbye to the Urban Decay Primer Potion I used to use. This stuff actually has the added benefit of firming the eye area and it's something I wear everyday so it makes sense to use something that is also sort of a treatment. It's staying power is awesome, superior to the UDPP and anything else I have tried. This is not my go-to primer, love it!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow this is a great base! I still pref my TF only because its easier to spread on the eye but i do like this better than UD. It made my e/s last all day & look flawless. Also i tend to get weird wrinkles on my left eye sometimes when i use primer but that didn't happen at all with this one. Id deff purchase a big bottle of this (i got a sample from a kit)

on 6/24/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this as part of the Natural Eye Shadow Pallette and it has become my favourite eye primer.

The texture is light enough and applies well without drying out too fast, which I sometimes find with the UDPP.

But as with the UDPP, my complaint is with the packaging because there is a lump of product stuck at the bottom of the container that the wand is not long enough to reach. So I resorted to using a cotton bud to dig it out LOL!

The product also claims to help get rid of wrinkles but I dont see any noticeable difference. Then again, I wasnt expecting it to do any of that to begin with.

I would definitely purchase a full-sized one next - except it doesnt sell here (Malaysia) boo-hiss!

on 3/26/2011 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a sample at Ulta and I absolutely love it. It is sheer but evens out the skin tone on my eylids. I also use it as an undereye concealer and doesn't settle into fine lines.I just use a few dabs and then tap in into my skin. A little goes a long way. It makes my eyeshadow last a good 12 hours, regardless of the brand. It also prevents the mascara from smudging under my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh MAN did this product fail me.
Now, I don't have allergic reactions to anything, really.
The first time I used this it worked rather well. The second time I used it it quite nearly burned my eyelids off, that was after they swelled halfway shut. I don't know what kind of ingredient caused it, but I'm surprised at such an extreme reaction from a product line that's touted to be full of natural stuff that's good for your skin.

Please note that I've only had one reaction to a cream before in my life, and it was an expired Avon product.

Disappointing. I'm going back to the Bare Escentuals primer, which I liked just fine before trying this. I don't know why I ventured out into the great unknown in the first place...

on 10/26/2010 3:09:00 AM

i find this to be similar in quality to udpp only a bit thicker. i dont care for the wand applicator for sanitary reason. it allows shadow to apply more smoothly and stay on all a very long time. i still get minor creasing at the end of the day and as for the fine line improvement, i saw none but i didnt really expect it to. this is a vegan cruelty free product and i reccomend it and other tarte products.

on 9/5/2010 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

With the condition of my eyes at my age, I look better without shadow. I wear this instead. It smooths the fine lines yet isn't so pale as to look scary.

on 5/2/2010 10:57:00 PM

I like this product better than UDPP for the same reasons as many others, the UDPP is a little drying. Although I do want to try the Laura Mercier primer as well, I could see buying this again. It gives a nice smooth base.