Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

3.8

Isododecane, nylon-12, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, amino butyric acid, barium sulfate, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, disteardimonium hectorite , VP/eicosene copolymer, propylene carbonate, methicone, phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample tube of this with an eyeshadow pallet I purchased at Sephora and I love it! I definitely plan to buy a full size and say goodbye to the Urban Decay Primer Potion I used to use. This stuff actually has the added benefit of firming the eye area and it's something I wear everyday so it makes sense to use something that is also sort of a treatment. It's staying power is awesome, superior to the UDPP and anything else I have tried. This is not my go-to primer, love it!!

This primer is a bit too thick and doesn't work as well as too faced or urban decays so I wouldn't waste the money on it luckily I got a deluxe sized in a kit to try.

on 11/17/2010 7:37:00 PM

I love Lorac Behind the Scenes eye primer but when I was able to get a friends and family discount for Tarte I decided to give this a try. My eye shadow does not appear to be easier to apply, blend, or look more vibrant. It definitely does help with creasing and fading but only up to about 8 hours whereas with the Lorac primer I could go 12+ hours and my eye makeup still looked brand new. I will continue to use it until I run out but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love!! I just got Lifted when Tarte ran the 40% sale, but I would absolutely pay full price for it and will when I run out. I am 24 with smooth lids, but I have dry skin. It works like any other primer with the added bonus that I smooth a little under my eyes when I do my lids and it helps to fill in the fine lines under my eyes.

on 8/12/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This gives a smooth appearance to the lid and absorbs quickly without feeling dry. Easy to blend your eyeshadow on top. I have oily lids and the staying power is comparable to UDPP. Edit: Unfortunately, this would cause me to break out on my eye lid:((((