Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

3.8

Isododecane, nylon-12, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, amino butyric acid, barium sulfate, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, disteardimonium hectorite , VP/eicosene copolymer, propylene carbonate, methicone, phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/23/2013 9:21:00 PM

This really does firm my eye area and keeps my eyeshadow in place. I love it and will be buying a full sized tube once my sample runs out.

I love this stuff!
It does what it claims, I get a full day of no creasing....even during the summer sweating trips!!
This baby is also all NATURAL and NOT full of NASTY CHEMICALS!
The formulation is a bit thicker than UD and TF primers.......but that is one of the main reasons why I luv it so much as well!
This glides on literally like butter and stays sticky for awhile.....unlike UD which dries down too fast. If I don't do my eyes almost immediately the UD would turn my prestige brand shadows to a sheerer finish and less payoff.....man, I hated that!
But thank goodness I don't have to worry about rushing to get my eyes done now! Yay!!!

The firming ingredients just rock!!!
They really do firm up my slightly wrinkled lids(the wrinkles are not from age,I have actually always had slightly loose skin towards the inner eye lid...especially on my left one.... weird I know ;)
I also love that it has a slight matte nude finish.
I can actully see where it goes and put it on evenly now.

IMO.... the killer natural firming ingredients and buttery flowing formula are awesome!!!!
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for all NATURAL makeup primer and if the other 2 chemically loaded famous primers dry your skin out too much!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow this is a great base! I still pref my TF only because its easier to spread on the eye but i do like this better than UD. It made my e/s last all day & look flawless. Also i tend to get weird wrinkles on my left eye sometimes when i use primer but that didn't happen at all with this one. Id deff purchase a big bottle of this (i got a sample from a kit)

on 6/24/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this as part of the Natural Eye Shadow Pallette and it has become my favourite eye primer.

The texture is light enough and applies well without drying out too fast, which I sometimes find with the UDPP.

But as with the UDPP, my complaint is with the packaging because there is a lump of product stuck at the bottom of the container that the wand is not long enough to reach. So I resorted to using a cotton bud to dig it out LOL!

The product also claims to help get rid of wrinkles but I dont see any noticeable difference. Then again, I wasnt expecting it to do any of that to begin with.

I would definitely purchase a full-sized one next - except it doesnt sell here (Malaysia) boo-hiss!

**Pros: You get a lot of product; it is easy to apply; it dries fast.
**Cons: The consitency goes from creamy to dry-cakey quickly, and this super dry, clay-like base does not make eyeshadows long-lasting.

From my experience, I liked how easily it dried at first, but I found that my eyeshadows just blew off within hours. I tried it with Lorac e/s, Bare Escentuals e/s, Urban Decay e/s, and even Tarte e/s; but, the results were the same!
I did not work with it long enough to find out if it really does improve the texture of my skin, so I can't really evaluate the claim that it diminishes wrinkles. I'm sticking with TF, UD, BE, & Lorac eye primers.

on 12/17/2010 10:44:00 PM

This primer gave me spots on my eyes, which I have never ever had before. I was obviously reacting to something in it.
I did several tests, not using it for weeks but everytime I used it, strange bumps on my eyes so despite being natural this is an irritating product for my skin.

Also it did not help my eye shadow to stay on for very long, not beyond a few hours. TFSI is way better and I will never buy this Tarte primer again. Shame as I have been looking for an organic primer for ages but this is not it. Waste of money and bad product.
Tarte have some other good products but this is not one of them. I recommend you not buy this.

on 10/26/2010 3:09:00 AM

i find this to be similar in quality to udpp only a bit thicker. i dont care for the wand applicator for sanitary reason. it allows shadow to apply more smoothly and stay on all a very long time. i still get minor creasing at the end of the day and as for the fine line improvement, i saw none but i didnt really expect it to. this is a vegan cruelty free product and i reccomend it and other tarte products.

on 9/5/2010 10:08:00 PM

I like it...don't love it. I mainly got it because it was a more natural alternative to UDPP. It does the job but is not as "sticky" or adherent as UDPP or MAC painpots. I could care less about the claims of firming because it was not the reason for purchasing it and I wouldn't believe it anyways. It is somewhat pricey for the size but I always purchase tarte from their website and use a 30% coupon so it works out well price wise. The top cracked on me, so the packaging is kinda cheaply made. The primer, also did not last very long, seems like it ran out quickly.

on 9/3/2010 11:13:00 PM

I was looking for a comparable product to Urban Decay's Primer Potion, but this is not it. It does not have staying power. It glides on nicely, and eye makeup applies nicely over it, but after a few hours my shadow is creased and/or gone, and my eyeliner is up above my eyelid.....which means this product is useless. I did prefer the packaging over UD, however, which is why I was looking for a replacement product, but I would not purchase this again.

on 7/18/2010 12:23:00 PM

I really like this, but I am too much of an UDPP fan to make the switch. I like that its creamy, has staying power comparable to UDPP but it tends to make my eyes feel a bit greasy in warm conditions. Pretty similar to UDPP in my opinion, but a bit wetter. Also, I can't really notice the firming abilities? Maybe that's because I'm 16, but my mom tried it and she didn't either. If that's what youre paying for, I might try to find the sample size first.