Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Filtered by skin type : Other
Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

4.3

Isododecane, nylon-12, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, amino butyric acid, barium sulfate, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, disteardimonium hectorite , VP/eicosene copolymer, propylene carbonate, methicone, phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

looooove this stuff. i can actually feel it de-puffing my eyes when i put it on. and it keeps my eyeshadow on all day. it can make it difficult to blend things, just because of how well it holds eye makeup in place. the only crappy thing about it is that because the plastic is biodegradeable,the cap has a tendency to crack, and then the product can dry out, but i've discovered that if i put duct tape around the cap when its new, i dont have any problems. it may be a little pricey, but it think it's worth every penny. i prefer it to the urban decay one.

on 7/7/2010 2:35:00 PM

This is a pretty good primer, but it definitely does not last as long as Urban Decay Primer Potion.

HOWEVER, I find that this has a way smoother application and it's easier to blend in eye shadow. I think this is perfect for someone who doesn't wear makeup for very long (so +6 hours) but it's not for me. For that reason and that reason only, I will not purchase this over Urban Decay PP.

on 3/14/2010 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The only reason I'm giving this product 4-stars is because it is my first eye primer and so I have no basis of comparison. This is also my first Tarte product. I really love it though. Eye shadow colors really pop and stay on well. It also really does help firm up the skin a little. Even though it is expensive, I would definitely by it again because you can rejuvenate cheap eye shadows with less than ideal color pay-off and in that way you actually kind of save money. In other words, you don't have to spend a ton of money on expensive eye shadows!