Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

3.8

Isododecane, nylon-12, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, amino butyric acid, barium sulfate, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, disteardimonium hectorite , VP/eicosene copolymer, propylene carbonate, methicone, phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Not as good as Urban decay, but no parabens so it's a tradeoff. Best healthy natural one I could find, but not as effective as UD cancerous one.

on 6/20/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this primer. I got it in sample size from Sephora, and now I'm about to buy the full-sized tube. What's not to love about this primer? It doesn't contain parabens or chemicals, it prevents creasing like the UDPP primer, plus it tightens my eye area! Winner :)

I love this stuff!
It does what it claims, I get a full day of no creasing....even during the summer sweating trips!!
This baby is also all NATURAL and NOT full of NASTY CHEMICALS!
The formulation is a bit thicker than UD and TF primers.......but that is one of the main reasons why I luv it so much as well!
This glides on literally like butter and stays sticky for awhile.....unlike UD which dries down too fast. If I don't do my eyes almost immediately the UD would turn my prestige brand shadows to a sheerer finish and less payoff.....man, I hated that!
But thank goodness I don't have to worry about rushing to get my eyes done now! Yay!!!

The firming ingredients just rock!!!
They really do firm up my slightly wrinkled lids(the wrinkles are not from age,I have actually always had slightly loose skin towards the inner eye lid...especially on my left one.... weird I know ;)
I also love that it has a slight matte nude finish.
I can actully see where it goes and put it on evenly now.

IMO.... the killer natural firming ingredients and buttery flowing formula are awesome!!!!
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for all NATURAL makeup primer and if the other 2 chemically loaded famous primers dry your skin out too much!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample tube of this with an eyeshadow pallet I purchased at Sephora and I love it! I definitely plan to buy a full size and say goodbye to the Urban Decay Primer Potion I used to use. This stuff actually has the added benefit of firming the eye area and it's something I wear everyday so it makes sense to use something that is also sort of a treatment. It's staying power is awesome, superior to the UDPP and anything else I have tried. This is not my go-to primer, love it!!

This primer is a bit too thick and doesn't work as well as too faced or urban decays so I wouldn't waste the money on it luckily I got a deluxe sized in a kit to try.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

looooove this stuff. i can actually feel it de-puffing my eyes when i put it on. and it keeps my eyeshadow on all day. it can make it difficult to blend things, just because of how well it holds eye makeup in place. the only crappy thing about it is that because the plastic is biodegradeable,the cap has a tendency to crack, and then the product can dry out, but i've discovered that if i put duct tape around the cap when its new, i dont have any problems. it may be a little pricey, but it think it's worth every penny. i prefer it to the urban decay one.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow this is a great base! I still pref my TF only because its easier to spread on the eye but i do like this better than UD. It made my e/s last all day & look flawless. Also i tend to get weird wrinkles on my left eye sometimes when i use primer but that didn't happen at all with this one. Id deff purchase a big bottle of this (i got a sample from a kit)

on 12/17/2010 10:44:00 PM

This primer gave me spots on my eyes, which I have never ever had before. I was obviously reacting to something in it.
I did several tests, not using it for weeks but everytime I used it, strange bumps on my eyes so despite being natural this is an irritating product for my skin.

Also it did not help my eye shadow to stay on for very long, not beyond a few hours. TFSI is way better and I will never buy this Tarte primer again. Shame as I have been looking for an organic primer for ages but this is not it. Waste of money and bad product.
Tarte have some other good products but this is not one of them. I recommend you not buy this.

on 9/26/2010 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I didn't love it or hate it. It's ok but the price is too much for it just being ok.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't really have strong feelings either way about this primer, except for the price. $20 for a tube to be used within 6 months seems pretty costly, considering that other primers (or, at least, the NARS one) last up to a year.