Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

Filtered by age: 30-35
Tarte Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

3.4

Isododecane, nylon-12, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, amino butyric acid, barium sulfate, panax ginseng root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, centella asiatica extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, disteardimonium hectorite , VP/eicosene copolymer, propylene carbonate, methicone, phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/23/2013 9:21:00 PM

This really does firm my eye area and keeps my eyeshadow in place. I love it and will be buying a full sized tube once my sample runs out.

on 6/20/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this primer. I got it in sample size from Sephora, and now I'm about to buy the full-sized tube. What's not to love about this primer? It doesn't contain parabens or chemicals, it prevents creasing like the UDPP primer, plus it tightens my eye area! Winner :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow this is a great base! I still pref my TF only because its easier to spread on the eye but i do like this better than UD. It made my e/s last all day & look flawless. Also i tend to get weird wrinkles on my left eye sometimes when i use primer but that didn't happen at all with this one. Id deff purchase a big bottle of this (i got a sample from a kit)

on 6/24/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this as part of the Natural Eye Shadow Pallette and it has become my favourite eye primer.

The texture is light enough and applies well without drying out too fast, which I sometimes find with the UDPP.

But as with the UDPP, my complaint is with the packaging because there is a lump of product stuck at the bottom of the container that the wand is not long enough to reach. So I resorted to using a cotton bud to dig it out LOL!

The product also claims to help get rid of wrinkles but I dont see any noticeable difference. Then again, I wasnt expecting it to do any of that to begin with.

I would definitely purchase a full-sized one next - except it doesnt sell here (Malaysia) boo-hiss!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh MAN did this product fail me.
Now, I don't have allergic reactions to anything, really.
The first time I used this it worked rather well. The second time I used it it quite nearly burned my eyelids off, that was after they swelled halfway shut. I don't know what kind of ingredient caused it, but I'm surprised at such an extreme reaction from a product line that's touted to be full of natural stuff that's good for your skin.

Please note that I've only had one reaction to a cream before in my life, and it was an expired Avon product.

Disappointing. I'm going back to the Bare Escentuals primer, which I liked just fine before trying this. I don't know why I ventured out into the great unknown in the first place...

on 12/17/2010 10:44:00 PM

This primer gave me spots on my eyes, which I have never ever had before. I was obviously reacting to something in it.
I did several tests, not using it for weeks but everytime I used it, strange bumps on my eyes so despite being natural this is an irritating product for my skin.

Also it did not help my eye shadow to stay on for very long, not beyond a few hours. TFSI is way better and I will never buy this Tarte primer again. Shame as I have been looking for an organic primer for ages but this is not it. Waste of money and bad product.
Tarte have some other good products but this is not one of them. I recommend you not buy this.

on 9/15/2010 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin and my eyelids are prone to eczema. I have tried Laura Mercier eye primer in the past (and it was fabulous - worked incredibly well), but eventually, it too became an irritant for me. I tried this and have loved it. I walk outside everyday in disgusting St. Louis humidity & heat during my lunch break, and eye eye make-up looks flawless afterward (I also use Tarte eyeshadow). I can't use Tarte eyeliner pencils, as they have bismuth oxychloride in them (a natural mineral that a lot of people are allergice to -- note, if you are terribly irriated by Bare Minerals as I was, this is probably the culprit). But I wet my angled eyeliner brush and apply Tarte black or bronze eyeshadow, and it is absolutely in place (not creased up on my eyelid) after 10 hours and walking outside in the heat for an hour). In my opinion, that's pretty incredible. My advice: If you do not have any issues with sensitivity, go for Laura Mercier. If you have sensitivity issues or flakey/irriated eyelids, go for this Tarte brand. I definitely love it.

on 8/12/2009 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This gives a smooth appearance to the lid and absorbs quickly without feeling dry. Easy to blend your eyeshadow on top. I have oily lids and the staying power is comparable to UDPP. Edit: Unfortunately, this would cause me to break out on my eye lid:((((