Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

This liner has the texture of a lip gloss.. which sounds terrible but ive actually had no problems applying it. and im not great at liquid liner. the color is amazing! i always wear brownish eyeshadow. the color combo is amazingggg. and so is the lasting power! this is the ONLY liner pencil or liquid that has ever stayed on even after i use a makeup wipe.. which could be seen as a pro or con. i personally think its a pro. id rather have a slightly difficult time taking it off than having it slip and slide everywhere. ill be getting more colors!

on 5/18/2012 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm veryyyyyyyyyy impressed!!! It's very hard to find liquid eyeliners that actually stay put because my eyes get super watery throughout the day....but this eyeliner didnt moveeeeee at all lasted a good 12 hrs..(until I took it off) - the blue is very vibrant..love love this eyeliner!

on 11/20/2011 9:41:00 PM

I love the color! The bright blue is just ugh! The only thing i don't like is the brush. ITS AWFUL. Omg :/ And it takes a little while to dry, but that's ok, it gives me an excuse to lie in bed in the morning and wait for it to dry :) Did I mention it lasts FOREVER!! I drew a big line on my hand and it lasted for three days, with frequent handwashing. :0 And I bet it would last days on your eyelids also. I have this in two colors, Infinite and the other one I can't remember the name but it's a very very dark blue, and both of them take a long time to take off, even with makeup remover wipes. But overall I love it! :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The color of this is incredibly bright blue, which is exactly why I wanted it. I'm a huge UK wildcat fan, and in case you're unfamiliar with how crazy we are as fans, anything that looks like UK blue will equate to an immediate sale. I already owned this in black, so I was aware of the incredible staying power of this liner--my oily lids, and allergy prone contact wearing-eyes require liner that stays put. The brush on this is pretty junky, but I never like the brushes on DS products anyway, and the intense pigmentation and wonderful staying power make up for the less than stellar package.

The consistency is quite thick for a liquid--almost as thick as a gel--so it's much easier to apply if you use a bent eyeliner brush such as Sonia kashuk's or elf's (both at target.) make sure you let it dry properly before applying mascara, because it will smudge if it hasn't set. After it sets, it's there until you remove it. There is a LOT of product in the tube. I've had mine for a year and it still looks full. I can't imagine this not showing up on anyone, even a lady with very dark skin--it's truly that bright, but I'm quite pale (NW20,) so most things show up easily on me. I purchased mine for about $5 at cvs. Huge rave.

on 11/17/2010 10:17:00 PM

As other reviewers have noticed, this liner is the weaker cousin of MAC's Fluidline. It took two rounds of sweet almond oil and facial soap to remove it from my lids, and it stayed put all day -- even when I accidently rubbed my eyes. The color is bright, and the formula is pretty well pigmented. My only complaints are the gloppy formula -- you have to wipe off excess clumpy bits on the rim of the container before applying. Secondly, the brush is unintuitive and makes it difficult to draw a precise line. Other than that, this liner is a terrific drugstore find.

on 8/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great liquid liner. The color is amazing, its easy to use. And for the price you can't go wrong.The only downside to this product s that you have to scrub to get this liner off and i mean like literally scrub for 5 minutes to get it off.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a fab liquid liner. It's extremely easy to use, hard to make mistakes with. The color is just wow! I think it would look great on the darkest skin tones to the lightest. I think it is especially good for brown eyes-it makes my eyes look a completely different shade than normal. Also it has great staying power-even with eye makeup remover you will have a hard time getting this off. But, this isn't good if you do happen to make a mistake. But, I highly recommend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a ridiculously fun product. Bright, almost neon, cobalt-blue liquid liner is not something you're going to find in many makeup lines, drugstore or otherwise. I end up using this a few times a week, I like it so much. It's just an easy way to pep up boring makeup. I do the classic cat's-eye swoop, a thin line on the upper lids only, and add a few coats of mascara for a look that really brightens my face. (I am careful to avoid bright colors anywhere else on my face, as this stuff is downright arresting on its own!) It lasts f-o-r-e-v-e-r, and doesn't even always come off with soap and water.

I took off one lippie because it does take a long time to dry on the lids, and if you open your eye while it's still wet, it's really hard to clean off the smudged part because the liner is so indelible.

on 3/21/2010 11:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Wow! This e/l is amazing! Talk about staying power, I put this on at 6am before going to work today. After work, around 5pm I run 3miles, and at this very moment(8:29pm) it hasn't smudged or budged one bit. I think it very well can go up to 24 hours like it says. I love how it's really cheap and travel size, so cute! It's rather easy to apply.
The only CON I can see is that it may take some time to fully dry before being able to curl my lashes.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Now THIS is a liner with some staying power? This stuff won't even be removed my makeup remover. If you put it on your waterline, I PROMISE you that it will stay forever. This is a beautiful, vivid blue that will pop on any makeup, and it is opaque, metallic, vivid and has the staying power of gum in hair. I wholeheartedly reccomend it.