Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 5/18/2012 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm veryyyyyyyyyy impressed!!! It's very hard to find liquid eyeliners that actually stay put because my eyes get super watery throughout the day....but this eyeliner didnt moveeeeee at all lasted a good 12 hrs..(until I took it off) - the blue is very vibrant..love love this eyeliner!

on 1/10/2012 11:23:00 PM

The color is so pretty and it goes on easy. It last all day and night.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The color of this is incredibly bright blue, which is exactly why I wanted it. I'm a huge UK wildcat fan, and in case you're unfamiliar with how crazy we are as fans, anything that looks like UK blue will equate to an immediate sale. I already owned this in black, so I was aware of the incredible staying power of this liner--my oily lids, and allergy prone contact wearing-eyes require liner that stays put. The brush on this is pretty junky, but I never like the brushes on DS products anyway, and the intense pigmentation and wonderful staying power make up for the less than stellar package.

The consistency is quite thick for a liquid--almost as thick as a gel--so it's much easier to apply if you use a bent eyeliner brush such as Sonia kashuk's or elf's (both at target.) make sure you let it dry properly before applying mascara, because it will smudge if it hasn't set. After it sets, it's there until you remove it. There is a LOT of product in the tube. I've had mine for a year and it still looks full. I can't imagine this not showing up on anyone, even a lady with very dark skin--it's truly that bright, but I'm quite pale (NW20,) so most things show up easily on me. I purchased mine for about $5 at cvs. Huge rave.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

When they say this liner is long-lasting, they mean it. The color is nice and unique and bright (yet not over-the-top.) The only issue I have with this product is the applicator--it's somewhat difficult to get a fine line. Otherwise, this product wears very well and is a nice bright, fun color.

on 11/17/2010 10:17:00 PM

As other reviewers have noticed, this liner is the weaker cousin of MAC's Fluidline. It took two rounds of sweet almond oil and facial soap to remove it from my lids, and it stayed put all day -- even when I accidently rubbed my eyes. The color is bright, and the formula is pretty well pigmented. My only complaints are the gloppy formula -- you have to wipe off excess clumpy bits on the rim of the container before applying. Secondly, the brush is unintuitive and makes it difficult to draw a precise line. Other than that, this liner is a terrific drugstore find.

on 6/1/2010 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this liner! Like the other reviewers, I can vouch for its staying power; this stuff won't come off until you're ready to remove it! Even then, it's pretty stubborn. ;)

I bought it in the metallic green shade, and wear a very thin line along the lashline. What a beautiful contrast with ultra-dark lashes!

Not only would I repurchase, but plan on purchasing the other colors as well. Highly recommend this product!

on 12/12/2009 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is exactly the same as MAC's Liquidlast Liner. I forget what the name for the blue one is but i'ts the same formula. great for summer or if you do any performances and your makeup needs to hold up to sweat and bright lighting. over the top for sur but super fun. you could just wear this liner and lots of mascara bright blush , and glossy lips for a night out. does not budge!

on 8/12/2009 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I actually gasped out loud when I saw the display for these new liners. Metallic liquid eyeliner? Sign me up! Actually, upon closer examination, I only walked away with this one, the blue version. I wanted purple and green, but both of them seemed very muted to me. This one is a very vivid metallic blue that has crazy staying power. The only liner I can think of that lasted longer is Jemma Kidd's which lasts almost a week (on my hand, even after many hand-washings). This applies smoothly, is a gorgeous shade of shimmery blue, and is only $5.99!