Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Filtered by hair type : Other
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 8/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great liquid liner. The color is amazing, its easy to use. And for the price you can't go wrong.The only downside to this product s that you have to scrub to get this liner off and i mean like literally scrub for 5 minutes to get it off.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a ridiculously fun product. Bright, almost neon, cobalt-blue liquid liner is not something you're going to find in many makeup lines, drugstore or otherwise. I end up using this a few times a week, I like it so much. It's just an easy way to pep up boring makeup. I do the classic cat's-eye swoop, a thin line on the upper lids only, and add a few coats of mascara for a look that really brightens my face. (I am careful to avoid bright colors anywhere else on my face, as this stuff is downright arresting on its own!) It lasts f-o-r-e-v-e-r, and doesn't even always come off with soap and water.

I took off one lippie because it does take a long time to dry on the lids, and if you open your eye while it's still wet, it's really hard to clean off the smudged part because the liner is so indelible.