Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It takes a while to get used to, like any liquid liner, but the color really pops and the staying power is incredible.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The color is absolutely gorgeous and the staying power is incredible but I really really dislike the brush, it is very thick and it's so hard to make a fine line with it. The texture of the liner is quite thick as well which makes the application even harder to control. I am thinking about using another brush but I am worried I might never get the color out.
You will definitely need an oil based (at least if we are talking about regular drugstore products) MU remover. I used the Johnson & Johnson Baby oil and it worked pretty well. Unless you are using a really good MU remover or plan to spend 10 minutes taking the liner off with a Q-tip prepare for some of it to stay on your lashes for a day or two more.
If you are from Europe and don't have access to Milani you could try the colored liquid liner by the brand KIKO, the quality and price is nearly the same and they have a color just like this (in fact I am almost certain it's the same exact product) just their brush is finer and easier to work with.