Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The color is absolutely gorgeous and the staying power is incredible but I really really dislike the brush, it is very thick and it's so hard to make a fine line with it. The texture of the liner is quite thick as well which makes the application even harder to control. I am thinking about using another brush but I am worried I might never get the color out.
You will definitely need an oil based (at least if we are talking about regular drugstore products) MU remover. I used the Johnson & Johnson Baby oil and it worked pretty well. Unless you are using a really good MU remover or plan to spend 10 minutes taking the liner off with a Q-tip prepare for some of it to stay on your lashes for a day or two more.
If you are from Europe and don't have access to Milani you could try the colored liquid liner by the brand KIKO, the quality and price is nearly the same and they have a color just like this (in fact I am almost certain it's the same exact product) just their brush is finer and easier to work with.

on 11/20/2011 9:41:00 PM

I love the color! The bright blue is just ugh! The only thing i don't like is the brush. ITS AWFUL. Omg :/ And it takes a little while to dry, but that's ok, it gives me an excuse to lie in bed in the morning and wait for it to dry :) Did I mention it lasts FOREVER!! I drew a big line on my hand and it lasted for three days, with frequent handwashing. :0 And I bet it would last days on your eyelids also. I have this in two colors, Infinite and the other one I can't remember the name but it's a very very dark blue, and both of them take a long time to take off, even with makeup remover wipes. But overall I love it! :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

When they say this liner is long-lasting, they mean it. The color is nice and unique and bright (yet not over-the-top.) The only issue I have with this product is the applicator--it's somewhat difficult to get a fine line. Otherwise, this product wears very well and is a nice bright, fun color.

on 11/17/2010 10:17:00 PM

As other reviewers have noticed, this liner is the weaker cousin of MAC's Fluidline. It took two rounds of sweet almond oil and facial soap to remove it from my lids, and it stayed put all day -- even when I accidently rubbed my eyes. The color is bright, and the formula is pretty well pigmented. My only complaints are the gloppy formula -- you have to wipe off excess clumpy bits on the rim of the container before applying. Secondly, the brush is unintuitive and makes it difficult to draw a precise line. Other than that, this liner is a terrific drugstore find.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a fab liquid liner. It's extremely easy to use, hard to make mistakes with. The color is just wow! I think it would look great on the darkest skin tones to the lightest. I think it is especially good for brown eyes-it makes my eyes look a completely different shade than normal. Also it has great staying power-even with eye makeup remover you will have a hard time getting this off. But, this isn't good if you do happen to make a mistake. But, I highly recommend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a ridiculously fun product. Bright, almost neon, cobalt-blue liquid liner is not something you're going to find in many makeup lines, drugstore or otherwise. I end up using this a few times a week, I like it so much. It's just an easy way to pep up boring makeup. I do the classic cat's-eye swoop, a thin line on the upper lids only, and add a few coats of mascara for a look that really brightens my face. (I am careful to avoid bright colors anywhere else on my face, as this stuff is downright arresting on its own!) It lasts f-o-r-e-v-e-r, and doesn't even always come off with soap and water.

I took off one lippie because it does take a long time to dry on the lids, and if you open your eye while it's still wet, it's really hard to clean off the smudged part because the liner is so indelible.

on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It takes a while to get used to, like any liquid liner, but the color really pops and the staying power is incredible.

This liner has the texture of a lip gloss.. which sounds terrible but ive actually had no problems applying it. and im not great at liquid liner. the color is amazing! i always wear brownish eyeshadow. the color combo is amazingggg. and so is the lasting power! this is the ONLY liner pencil or liquid that has ever stayed on even after i use a makeup wipe.. which could be seen as a pro or con. i personally think its a pro. id rather have a slightly difficult time taking it off than having it slip and slide everywhere. ill be getting more colors!

on 5/18/2012 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm veryyyyyyyyyy impressed!!! It's very hard to find liquid eyeliners that actually stay put because my eyes get super watery throughout the day....but this eyeliner didnt moveeeeee at all lasted a good 12 hrs..(until I took it off) - the blue is very vibrant..love love this eyeliner!

on 1/10/2012 11:23:00 PM

The color is so pretty and it goes on easy. It last all day and night.