Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 8/12/2009 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I actually gasped out loud when I saw the display for these new liners. Metallic liquid eyeliner? Sign me up! Actually, upon closer examination, I only walked away with this one, the blue version. I wanted purple and green, but both of them seemed very muted to me. This one is a very vivid metallic blue that has crazy staying power. The only liner I can think of that lasted longer is Jemma Kidd's which lasts almost a week (on my hand, even after many hand-washings). This applies smoothly, is a gorgeous shade of shimmery blue, and is only $5.99!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first instinct when I saw these liners was to buy multiple ones, because they were so vibrant and inexpensive. I settled with the purple after reasoning with myself, though, and it was a pleasant surprise! It stayed on my hand where I experimented with it for THREE straight days, and on my face till I removed it. Awesome stuff, and I will definitely try other colors.

on 10/29/2009 5:23:00 PM

this liner is awesome. i had been wanting to try out a vibrant blue, and this color is exactly what i had in mind and for only $5.99!

the applicator is super easy to maneuver, the formula is substantial so you get a strong line, the color is gorgeous and the staying power is ridiculous-it absolutely does not budge!

on 12/12/2009 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is exactly the same as MAC's Liquidlast Liner. I forget what the name for the blue one is but i'ts the same formula. great for summer or if you do any performances and your makeup needs to hold up to sweat and bright lighting. over the top for sur but super fun. you could just wear this liner and lots of mascara bright blush , and glossy lips for a night out. does not budge!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Now THIS is a liner with some staying power? This stuff won't even be removed my makeup remover. If you put it on your waterline, I PROMISE you that it will stay forever. This is a beautiful, vivid blue that will pop on any makeup, and it is opaque, metallic, vivid and has the staying power of gum in hair. I wholeheartedly reccomend it.

on 3/21/2010 11:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Wow! This e/l is amazing! Talk about staying power, I put this on at 6am before going to work today. After work, around 5pm I run 3miles, and at this very moment(8:29pm) it hasn't smudged or budged one bit. I think it very well can go up to 24 hours like it says. I love how it's really cheap and travel size, so cute! It's rather easy to apply.
The only CON I can see is that it may take some time to fully dry before being able to curl my lashes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a ridiculously fun product. Bright, almost neon, cobalt-blue liquid liner is not something you're going to find in many makeup lines, drugstore or otherwise. I end up using this a few times a week, I like it so much. It's just an easy way to pep up boring makeup. I do the classic cat's-eye swoop, a thin line on the upper lids only, and add a few coats of mascara for a look that really brightens my face. (I am careful to avoid bright colors anywhere else on my face, as this stuff is downright arresting on its own!) It lasts f-o-r-e-v-e-r, and doesn't even always come off with soap and water.

I took off one lippie because it does take a long time to dry on the lids, and if you open your eye while it's still wet, it's really hard to clean off the smudged part because the liner is so indelible.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a fab liquid liner. It's extremely easy to use, hard to make mistakes with. The color is just wow! I think it would look great on the darkest skin tones to the lightest. I think it is especially good for brown eyes-it makes my eyes look a completely different shade than normal. Also it has great staying power-even with eye makeup remover you will have a hard time getting this off. But, this isn't good if you do happen to make a mistake. But, I highly recommend this.

on 6/1/2010 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this liner! Like the other reviewers, I can vouch for its staying power; this stuff won't come off until you're ready to remove it! Even then, it's pretty stubborn. ;)

I bought it in the metallic green shade, and wear a very thin line along the lashline. What a beautiful contrast with ultra-dark lashes!

Not only would I repurchase, but plan on purchasing the other colors as well. Highly recommend this product!

on 8/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great liquid liner. The color is amazing, its easy to use. And for the price you can't go wrong.The only downside to this product s that you have to scrub to get this liner off and i mean like literally scrub for 5 minutes to get it off.