Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

Filtered by age: 30-35
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)
Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 5/18/2012 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm veryyyyyyyyyy impressed!!! It's very hard to find liquid eyeliners that actually stay put because my eyes get super watery throughout the day....but this eyeliner didnt moveeeeee at all lasted a good 12 hrs..(until I took it off) - the blue is very vibrant..love love this eyeliner!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

When they say this liner is long-lasting, they mean it. The color is nice and unique and bright (yet not over-the-top.) The only issue I have with this product is the applicator--it's somewhat difficult to get a fine line. Otherwise, this product wears very well and is a nice bright, fun color.

on 3/21/2010 11:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Wow! This e/l is amazing! Talk about staying power, I put this on at 6am before going to work today. After work, around 5pm I run 3miles, and at this very moment(8:29pm) it hasn't smudged or budged one bit. I think it very well can go up to 24 hours like it says. I love how it's really cheap and travel size, so cute! It's rather easy to apply.
The only CON I can see is that it may take some time to fully dry before being able to curl my lashes.

on 12/12/2009 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is exactly the same as MAC's Liquidlast Liner. I forget what the name for the blue one is but i'ts the same formula. great for summer or if you do any performances and your makeup needs to hold up to sweat and bright lighting. over the top for sur but super fun. you could just wear this liner and lots of mascara bright blush , and glossy lips for a night out. does not budge!

on 8/12/2009 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I actually gasped out loud when I saw the display for these new liners. Metallic liquid eyeliner? Sign me up! Actually, upon closer examination, I only walked away with this one, the blue version. I wanted purple and green, but both of them seemed very muted to me. This one is a very vivid metallic blue that has crazy staying power. The only liner I can think of that lasted longer is Jemma Kidd's which lasts almost a week (on my hand, even after many hand-washings). This applies smoothly, is a gorgeous shade of shimmery blue, and is only $5.99!