Juicy Couture couture couture 2009 perfume

Juicy Couture couture couture 2009 perfume

3.7

on 1/27/2016 3:42:00 PM

Really like this but its a very original smell I can see people not liking it. I don't find the "grapeyness" as prominent as other reviewers seem to...to my nose its there but subtle. I smell more sandalwood than anything else, and a bit of smokiness....than a vague "purple" smell which makes it cute and keeps it fruity. Not my favourite Juicy but I enjoy it. I took that stupid zipper off...

Let me start by saying: I don't like many JC fragrances. In fact, I only really like 2...but man, when they get it right, they get it REALLY right.
This is gorgeous. It was a blind buy for me, I loved the bottle and the note matrix looked pleasing, so I figured WTH, I might as well give it a whirl (very affordable at Ross/Marshalls, etc).
Oh my. Delicious, long lasting, not cloying, not overbearing...just gorgeous.
I get a burst of grapefruit in the opening, with an underlying smokey plum from start to finish...jasmine adds a sexiness, with amber,vanilla, sandalwood, and that pinch of honeysuckle rounding it out and making it smooth and sweet and very yummy. This is a perfume that smells like someone just smells 'damn good'---not overly perfumey, not foody, just a bright, sweet, sexy scent.
I adore it. Now I'm wishing I'd gone for the larger bottle. ;)
(crosspost)

To Read all 119 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/24/2014 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This isn't for me sadly. I am not against jasmine, in fact I like it a lot, but this somehow comes off way too strong on me. Something about this mix really turns me off. Itís just very strong to me and gave me a headache. I do not smell anything but the jasmine which is a shame.

Top notes are mandarin orange, African orange flower, and grapefruit, none of which I smell at all. Middle notes are jasmine, honeysuckle, and plum. Again I only detect the jasmine and slight honeysuckle. Base notes are amber, vanilla, and sandalwood, which are just non-existent to me.

I usually love Juicy Couture fragrances, but this is too mature/strong for me. It reminds me a lot of Amarige de Givenchy. I could see a certain beauty to the smell and I'm sure it smells lovely on the right person, but my body chemistry doesn't work well with either fragrance. This bottle (much like Amarige) is just gorgeous though. For those who like the younger, girlier perfumes, try Viva La Juicy or Viva La Juicy Noir. Those are more wearable and sexy imo. Amarige fans should totally check this out though!

Couture Couture is one of my favourite perfumes! Sweet yet very sophisticated with florals. I think this is an underrated fragrance. A perfect scent for romantic evenings or elegant dinners. Long lasting and sillage is excellent. A little bit different than your usual sugary sweet perfumes!!

Mmm i love this perfume! Smells so delicious and elegant. Like soft florals and grape accords! Lovvvee!!

smells DEVINE :-)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUM, every single time i wear it i get loads of compliments from both guys and girls, its my most favourite perfume in the world, i will always repurchase this perfume. I bought mine at a juicy courture outlet for around 30 bucks if i remember right

on 9/5/2013 12:48:00 AM

Ugh.....just, no, no, no. This smells like old lady Avon cheap knockoff perfume from the 80's. I got the 1 oz edp, mini edp, and 1 oz lotion at an outlet store for only $25. I actually swapped it recently for nothing in return because I disliked it so so much. That is all.

Bought this perfume just because I could. Not very nice... It smells artificial and I am more of a floral, or fruity girl. Not just a whole lot of shit put together to smell. Not too bad but for the price it immediately goes down. It is so expensive! Bottle is sort of ugly as well. Just not my kind of scent thats all, I am sweet and sweet but this does not cover sweet....

Popular Fragrances