3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I got this for a song off fragrancenet.com a year ago I was wanting some JC perfume but I didn't want to pay $75+ for a bottle of perfume so I ended up w some juicy flankers malibu, frosty, etc this smells good! It's very sweetly fruity fresh to death another sweetly forgettable concoction.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

3 years ago

Grape bubblegum. It's nice, I have to say. But there's something slightly metallic going on in it that kinda makes me...eek.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I bought this on a whim. I have been on a white flower kick lately and this was on sale at my local chemist dirt cheap. I tried it on and was hooked. On me this smells of citrus, white florals, amber and plum. It's fresh, sweet, juicy, creamy, floral and downright sexy on me. I get heaps of compliments on this fragrance from both men and women. It makes me feel youthful and sexy but it doesn't smell too young or teenager on me. For the record I am 53 and in the past have gone for orientals and chypres. The only reason it gets a 4 instead of 5 is I wish it lasted longer.

About reviewer (816 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

4 years ago

Really like this but its a very original smell I can see people not liking it. I don't find the "grapeyness" as prominent as other reviewers seem to...to my nose its there but subtle. I smell more sandalwood than anything else, and a bit of smokiness....than a vague "purple" smell which makes it cute and keeps it fruity. Not my favourite Juicy but I enjoy it. I took that stupid zipper off...

About reviewer (322 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

5 years ago

Let me start by saying: I don't like many JC fragrances. In fact, I only really like 2...but man, when they get it right, they get it REALLY right. This is gorgeous. It was a blind buy for me, I loved the bottle and the note matrix looked pleasing, so I figured WTH, I might as well give it a whirl (very affordable at Ross/Marshalls, etc). Oh my. Delicious, long lasting, not cloying, not overbearing...just gorgeous. I get a burst of grapefruit in the opening, with an underlying smokey plum from start to finish...jasmine adds a sexiness, with amber,vanilla, sandalwood, and that pinch of honeysuckle rounding it out and making it smooth and sweet and very yummy. This is a perfume that smells like someone just smells 'damn good'---not overly perfumey, not foody, just a bright, sweet, sexy scent. I adore it. Now I'm wishing I'd gone for the larger bottle. ;) (crosspost)

About reviewer (707 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

2.0

5 years ago

This isn't for me sadly. I am not against jasmine, in fact I like it a lot, but this somehow comes off way too strong on me. Something about this mix really turns me off. It’s just very strong to me and gave me a headache. I do not smell anything but the jasmine which is a shame. Top notes are mandarin orange, African orange flower, and grapefruit, none of which I smell at all. Middle notes are jasmine, honeysuckle, and plum. Again I only detect the jasmine and slight honeysuckle. Base notes are amber, vanilla, and sandalwood, which are just non-existent to me.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

6 years ago

I usually love Juicy Couture fragrances, but this is too mature/strong for me. It reminds me a lot of Amarige de Givenchy. I could see a certain beauty to the smell and I'm sure it smells lovely on the right person, but my body chemistry doesn't work well with either fragrance. This bottle (much like Amarige) is just gorgeous though. For those who like the younger, girlier perfumes, try Viva La Juicy or Viva La Juicy Noir. Those are more wearable and sexy imo. Amarige fans should totally check this out though!

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Mmm i love this perfume! Smells so delicious and elegant. Like soft florals and grape accords! Lovvvee!!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

smells DEVINE :-)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGray

6 years ago

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUM, every single time i wear it i get loads of compliments from both guys and girls, its my most favourite perfume in the world, i will always repurchase this perfume. I bought mine at a juicy courture outlet for around 30 bucks if i remember right

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18