e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]
Enter TitleMineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cylopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I only bought this cause I was buying other things on the site and needed to fill up the basket for a sale (which btw they always have great sales on the website) so I decided why not? I don't have an eyelid primer and it's only a dollar! All in all, it's a very great product and keeps my shadows in place all day.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

For 3 bucks you get what you paid for plus more, this was my first eye primer it did it's job for a while but they nite I hit into the wonderful world of makeup the more I needed a better primer.. Will be giving this bad boy to my little cousin who is now falling for make up

on 1/3/2011 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product works!!! I'm serious ladies, it really does. I used this in the morning, before school, and my eye make-up stayed on for hours; even after track practice. It's the very definition of; bang for your buck. A little goes a long way :)