e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]
Enter TitleMineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cylopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 12/19/2012 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

at first i used to switch between elf's eyelid primer and urban decay's depending on how much i ll spend and the type of occasions i m about to attend then i was looking up the internet when i read the amazing reviews and that it is full of healthy vitamines so i gave it a go and WOW....here is why:
very light weight
easily blendable
though sheer helps to cover discoloration arround my eyes
as good as UD in holding the shadow in place
cheap dirt
my only prblem is that i never found that one primer that keeps my shadow fresh not just there after 8 hours of hard work but so far this is one of the best.

on 11/24/2012 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this product during a sale on the E.L.F. website and I will comment that I think in terms of price - this is a very affordable product.

I purchased it for less than $3.00.

Packaging - I'm not a fan of primers that come with wands. The packaging is nude colored, so you can't tell how much product is left in the tube.

Overall, I think you get a better value with primers that come in tubes or jars.

I don't like the consistency of the primer, personally, but, shadows are longer lasting when I use this primer as opposed to wearing shadows without the primer. It works, I just don't find it comparable in quality to Urban Decay primer potion or Too Faced Shadow insurance.

If one is looking for a less expensive primer, L'Oreal Shadow Insurance is a great one, although, that too comes with an applicator, but, you can see how my much product is left and I do find it of better quality, which, in my opinion, justifies the additional price.

Hands down, i think that Urban Decay and Too Faced make better primer products and I'm inclined to pay more, as a little goes a long way and quality surpasses that of of some of the less expensive primers.

This is just my opinion, of course. If you're looking for something affordable that works, without bells and whistles...this product may suffice.

on 7/22/2011 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This product is not my favorite, on my darker complexion (nw45) it makes my shadows appear more faded, I have TFSI and mary kay eye primer and this is the lowest on the todem pole for me, it makes my shadows last a little more time but def not all day also the color on my complexion doesn't completely absorb into the skin it leaves a white cast which is why i guess it lightens up my shadows, but its just ok at best i wouldn't buy again

on 1/3/2011 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product works!!! I'm serious ladies, it really does. I used this in the morning, before school, and my eye make-up stayed on for hours; even after track practice. It's the very definition of; bang for your buck. A little goes a long way :)

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I absolutely love this eye primer, I had my makeup on for the 9 hours and there was no moving or creasing. I'm really impressed especially because its so cheap $3, the only down side is the shipping price $7 flatrate and then it takes like 2 weeks to get to you. But I will purchase again.