e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]
Enter TitleMineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cylopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 1/28/2013 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is a pretty good eye primer for the price. It is a primer that blends in pretty well to the eyelid, and I like that because I do not like when primers make your eyelid a whitish color. My eyeshadows do not crease until about 6-7 hours after I apply it, which I think is pretty good for a primer of this price. It is better for everyday use, but if you are going to wear a lot of eye makeup or you are going to a big event, I would buy a better primer.

on 3/30/2012 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

nothing compared to my HG Urban Decay PP. Too watery, did not create a good base. Eyeshadow creased within an hour of applying. Totally disappointed by this.

on 1/27/2012 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love this primer. It keeps my shadow on all day and doesn't crease. I am NC30 olive Latina and this does appear to make my lids a little lighter than before I use it. I wait for it to set with my eyes closed for about 30 seconds before applying shadow. I don't have very oily lids, but I do have very oily skin for reference.

on 7/22/2011 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This product is not my favorite, on my darker complexion (nw45) it makes my shadows appear more faded, I have TFSI and mary kay eye primer and this is the lowest on the todem pole for me, it makes my shadows last a little more time but def not all day also the color on my complexion doesn't completely absorb into the skin it leaves a white cast which is why i guess it lightens up my shadows, but its just ok at best i wouldn't buy again

on 3/5/2011 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first eye primer that I own and I love it! I use it everyday. It doesn't hold my eye makeup for a whole day because my eyelids are oily. However, I notice a difference if I don't use it. It's very inexpensive and the quality is impressive.

on 6/30/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have this and UDPP and they are identical in quality, IMO. I am not just saying that to justify saving money. They really work exactly the same. ELF MEP improves vibrancy, wear and prevents creasing to the same extent that UDPP does. This is a smart purchase for savvy ladies. More money in your pocket for makeup! Why pay 6 times the price for something that does the same thing, especially when you're talking about primers (a boring makeup item where packaging doesn't make it more fun to use).

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The price of this primer is truly worth it for what you get.... a non - irritating, non-drying, smooth application of eye shadow that pops and stays on all day. I sometimes use it with the Elf Cream Pencils and they work great...with or without it i didnt experience any creasing...the packaging isnt the greatest but its better than UDPP. I use this as my everyday primer and udpp as my going out one.... all in all it works really well for the price. i will re-purchase!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is definitely HG status for me. I have used both UDPP and TFSI, and this is the best. I like the sponge tipped applicator/tube packaging of UDPP except for the fact that the shape of that tube means you lost a lot of product, and TFSI is good, except it's about $20 USD, which is more than I really want to spend. I wear eyeshadow primer everyday b/c I have super oily skin and it's the only way my eye makeup lasts more than an hour. This stuff was $6 USD, and worked just as well a either high end brand.

on 9/14/2009 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this eyeprimer.....it's the best I've used so far, and I switch between this and MAC paint. It's dirt cheap and it actually worked on my cream eyeshadows! I have extremely oily lids so I was pretty surprised!