e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]
Enter TitleMineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cylopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 7/16/2013 8:43:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

this product is perfect, my sister and i went out for all night our eye make up stayed exactly the same, we even napped for few hours. we are both combo skins.
tried few other products we all went back for this magic eye primer.

on 1/8/2013 5:31:00 PM

Fantastic primer that does the job! ive tried UD and its very similar and i get the same results.

Ive had mine for ages.. it lasts that long and its dirt cheap. I live in Australia so i bought mine on Ebay for $6 which is still good. I like the doe foot applicator!

on 1/29/2012 11:23:00 AM

I could only get my hands on the $1tube, but I like it. I go back and fourth between this and udpp and I really only notice a slight difference. I will be repurchasing this.

on 2/25/2011 10:59:00 AM

cann't without that! very effective, easy buying price. maybe need some time to adjust the way you applying that.

on 8/1/2010 2:09:00 AM

I use this with my high end shadows because those are the only one's this works with. It holds shadow pretty well, but begins to crease after 1-3 hours with cheap shadow. I'd rather buy inexpensive eye shadow and an expensive primer than the other way around, which is why I go with UDPP.

Basically,
e.l.f. = expensive shadow
UDPP = All shadow

Buying UDPP will save you in the long run.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The price of this primer is truly worth it for what you get.... a non - irritating, non-drying, smooth application of eye shadow that pops and stays on all day. I sometimes use it with the Elf Cream Pencils and they work great...with or without it i didnt experience any creasing...the packaging isnt the greatest but its better than UDPP. I use this as my everyday primer and udpp as my going out one.... all in all it works really well for the price. i will re-purchase!

This is the first eye primer I have ever owned, and I honestly do not feel the need to explore other options. This product is AMAZING! I have relatively normal skin on my face, but my eyelids are somewhat oily and both eyeliners and shadows don't like to stay put by themselves. I got by first tube of this primer when E.L.F. was having a 75% off mineral products, so it was only $0.75. After my first use, I was immediately impressed by the staying power it gave to my eye makeup, and the vibrance of the shadows it brings out. I just use one swipe over each eyelid and blend in with my finger up to the brown bone. The product itself has a sort of slippery feel to it even after blended, but it still immediately takes eyeshadow perfectly. I have been using this tube nearly every day for more than a month now and it shows no signs of drying up or running out. I still bought two spare tubes (because it's just SO cheap and excellent!), so I think I'm set for a long time. I HIGHLY recommend this product if you regularly wear eye makeup!