e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]
Enter TitleMineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]Mineral Eyeshadow Primer [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cylopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

As many of the other reviews says, you can probably just use a concealer and get the same result. But since i have really bad dark circles i´m actually using this under my eyes. First i´ll take my ordinary concealer (maybelline fit me concealer) and then i´m taking a thin layer of this primer, and it works great! My under eye makeup lasts much longer and since the primer is mineral infused it gets a litte highlighted. Overall i´m really happy with this product and it´s totally worth the price!! Bought it in Sweden for 3 bucks, i think. Really recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Very nice and brightening! helped my shadow and liner last all day. its very silky and the price is great.

on 11/26/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! I have had it for almost a year, use it everyday, and I'm just now starting to run low! Lasted a very long time. Anyways, it keeps my eyeshadow lasting for a LONG time! Kept it perfect for 24 hours on my homecoming day, even after being slept on! And it's very inexpensive.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I only bought this cause I was buying other things on the site and needed to fill up the basket for a sale (which btw they always have great sales on the website) so I decided why not? I don't have an eyelid primer and it's only a dollar! All in all, it's a very great product and keeps my shadows in place all day.

on 5/16/2013 7:43:00 PM

I was excited to try this out after hearing great reviews about it but I'm really disappointed. I've tried the NYX and the Too Faced Shadow Insurance ones before and they are both very tacky and grab on shadow fantastically. I felt that the elf one really didn't help my eyeshadows stick...it felt as if I was putting them on sans primer. It didn't prolong the eyeshadow length and wear was only about 3-4 hours. My shadows didn't crease but that's about the only good thing for this product along with its price.

on 5/6/2013 9:43:00 PM

HG eye primer definitely. I wish they'd sell these at Target so that I could stock up on them (I don't shop online that much). These are wonderful! These ELF eye primers really do the job. I don't know much about the non-mineral ones though, but I must say that the mineral primers are still cheap ($3! Got it for half price during Cyber Monday for $1.5) and make my eye makeup last FOREVER!
It doesn't irritate my eyes, it doesn't feel greasy or too sticky, I get very very minimal creasing if any at all (and that's after maybe a 12+ hour day), you need very very little product, and again, it's so cheap!
I love ELF products in general because of their wonderful quality (especially their studio lines) and this one is just one of the many. I have never tried other eyeprimers because I never really wore eyeshadow before I tried this primer (because my eye makeup always crease!!!)
Seriously, give it a try when you're shopping on the ELF site. You won't regret it. And BTW, my eyelids (and the rest of my face, really) is VERY VERY oily. NOTHING stays on my face without sliding off, so keep that in mind too!

on 3/27/2013 12:02:00 AM

I have not looked for many eye primers because elf's eye primer is so affordable and easy to find. Compared to without any primer, I do notice the diffrence of how much it doesn't crease though there is still minimal creasing through out the day. It does dry rather quickly and sometimes creates "patches" of dried skin. Not too attractive but is barely noticeable if makeup over it. Worth trying if you don't have much money or resources. Does what an eye primer is intended to do.

on 8/6/2012 2:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is the only eyelid primer I use. For me, it works just as well as any of the fancy brands, and this is way cheaper. For those saying that it didn't make their eyeshadow brighter, try applying a base on top of the primer, like an eyeshadow stick close to the color of your skin, it will further prevent creasing and also give more sticking power to your eyeshadows and making them brighter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This works okay as an eye primer, it prevents creasing to an extent and keeps my eyeshadow lasting longer than just my oily lids alone.

More often than not, I use this under my eyes to prevent my concealer from settling into my fine lines under my eyes.

Overall an okay product, I may repurchase.

on 3/28/2012 12:29:00 AM

This is the first primer I've ever bought and used and it was really cheap too! I love it, it keeps my eyeliner on for two hours longer than it usually does and it's pretty handy. However, I don't really like the smell and there doesn't seem to be much product inside the tube.