Illamasqua Tremble

Illamasqua Tremble

4.6

on 3/15/2016 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a very pretty, highly pigmented light warm pink. It is very flattering on my NC15 skin. I love that it is matte. It is good value because it is so pigmented you do not have to use as much as other blushes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm bummed Illamasqua was pulled out of Sephora.

I have 2 back ups of this blush. But I'm going to be honest - I don't love it.

For reference i am NC10/green eyed/blonde/oily.

Pros:
-VERY pigmented
-Pretty color
-No shimmer
-Long lasting formula
-Pretty packaging

Cons:
-Pretty color...but it's not for me. I wanted a milky warm baby pink blush. This is more of a pale pink with a neon yellow undertone. I don't know how to describe it. I actually am neutral leaning yellow yet this looks soooo unnatural on me. If Illamasqua Katie had a baby with Tremble *THAT* would be the perfect blush for me.
-Illamasqua has lost their damn minds on the price point. I bought them at $24...they are over $40 now. $40 isn't expensive but to make that much of a price jump overnight without improving the product is ridiculous to me.

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/2/2016 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

tremble is a bright medium warm pink. its a great blush shade to pair with bright pink or just pink lippies in general. i like the color a lot but the formula is just too pigmented for my taste. not repurchasing.

on 1/5/2016 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have had one Illamasqua powder blush in Tremble for years and years, and have barely made a dent in it. I wear a natural look, and it is so pigmented that I think it's going to last me the rest of my life! I'll still be using this same pot when I'm 80, haha. And I'm not even kidding about using it when I'm 80, because I just saw a Lisa Eldridge video where she uses a soft warm pink blusher on a very elderly lady (looks like in her 80s), and it just looks so sweet and beautiful and fresh and natural. So I probably really will be using this pot!

Some of the pictures above make Tremble look very peachy - it's not. It's a warm light pink, appropriate as a first blusher for a young teenager, perfect for a middle-aged 44 year old like me who likes natural looks, and as I wrote above, beautiful even on a much older woman with grey hair and lots of wrinkles! Beautiful for all ages. I have fair skin with pink undertones that even out with my HG foundation (Armani Luminous Silk 4.5) and this blush is perfect for days when I am going for a pinky nude lip, or a pink lip. (I have a peach-ier blusher for when I'm going for a peachy nude lip.) All it takes is one light swish in the pot with my big fluffy brush, and some light-handed swishes on the cheekbones and I'm all set. I'm sure it can be built up easily for a stronger look, but I love it for the natural pink flush it gives, as though I've been walking briskly in nature for two hours!

I cannot recommend this blusher highly enough. I love it.

on 9/20/2014 11:24:00 PM

For swatch purposes to show an accurate colour shade of this blush for those on here doing a little research before purchase - sorry to say this blush is very badly behaved when having a camera aimed in its face!

It definately does not contain any "brown" like a couple of the photos above. In the pan it's very much a light but vibrant looking peach-light pink. On my arm it swatches a light peach-pink, however on my NC15 yellow toned skin this is the most pretty light pink with no peach and that is why I am loving it so much. It gives a soft and fresh light pink to the cheeks that looks so good with a neutral or smoky eye.

Illamasqua blushes sure are pigmented so you need to proceed with a light hand and build up as necessary for darker skin. I'm not sure how this would wear on a skin tone beyond NC30 or if it would show up as much.

I'm happy with the results using this with either a dense fan brush, RT stipple brush or the ELF flat top powder, really blended in it looks so pretty and lasts all day. At 4.5 g and only having to use a light hand I can see this lasting nearly forever, however if I did run out it would be a certain repurchase.

I have light skin with a warm undertone and this is the most natural looking blush I've ever owned. I also LOVE the fact there is no sparkle/ glitter in it, which I hate in blushes.

on 3/16/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pictures of this blush online do not do it justice, in fact the pictures here don't look at all like the product looks in the pan. This is a vibrant peachy pink colour.

I have a heard time getting blushes to show true to colour on my skin for whatever reason, and this blush looks very close to how it looks in the pan. I love Illasmasqua blushes! Highly recommend this!

This image is pretty on par to what it looks like!

I just got this blush couple of days back and I guess I am still trying to figure out how this one works its best.

I got hooked on an online image of some girl wearing Tremble - and it looked very peachy/pinky to me and of course as a big lover of everything that is peachy or pinky - I had to have it!

Texture & Application: it has this powdery texture that applies sheer I believe. In terms of similarity, it reminds me of Mac sheer blush texture. At first I used a duo-fiber brush to apply it, but what happened, the blush powder was flying all over the place and it was hard to blend it. But the other day I opted for a Real Techniques blush brush - and I immediately noticed amazing difference - it applied smoothly and you don't need much as Tremble is very pigmented.

Finish: the blush looks sheer yet nice and matte on the skin. Except on my NC30 skin color which is fair-medium, but more towards fair-- Tremble looks more pinky than peachy. I believe when I swatched it in store, the tester was bleached out by the harsh lightning over the time - that's why it looked more peachy to me.

Anyhow - I looked for a special shade to add it to my collection, but in its finish it looks very similar to my other blushes which is a little thumb down (but maybe my own fault). Yet I don't regret buying it, it is my first product from Illamasqua and I would totally recommend it! It will last you a loooong time as it is so pigmented you hardly need a small amount for the finished dolled-up look. The color would pick up brighter on lighter skin tones, but it is also suitable for medium skin tones as a nice pinky every day blush, for all seasons.

For more in-depth reviews on other great makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

on 6/16/2013 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

The shade Tremble is a beautiful shade of warm, creamy pink. It is flat matte without any glitter or sheen. Tremble looks like it has a tinge of yellow in it, just to make it warm enough for all those who hate those barbie-pink blushes to love this one. This is a unique shade of pink and is hard to find a dupe. I don't have any similar blush in my stash, since all the other pinks I have have mauve in it (eg. Naked Flushed) or are cool toned (eg. Pink Swoon). It is interesting how it can look more or less pink depending on your makeup. This 'creamy' powder doesn't look powdery on cheeks and makes your skin look soft. It doesn't accentuate any imperfections. Since there isn't a red undertone to it, it doesn't make your face look redder, if you have some redness in your face. I feel like it is the best flush for everyday, natural look for those with a warmer skin tone with yellow undertone. I don't use it for night-out as the color is not daring, tempting nor seductive. It is a more youthful, playful shade. The blush is best suited for those with fair, light and/or medium dark skin. Those darker than medium will need to build the color up a little bit, but that won't be a problem.

warm medium-light pink, long wearing, extremely pigmented, buildable, no dupes

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am working my way through trying out my new haul of Illamasqua powder blushes. I have been wearing this one recently and really loving it. Well, I love all of the ones I have tried so far. These are just lovely and long lasting. So easy to apply and blend out too. On my light olive toned NC20 skin, this blush seems to be a vibrant peach. I use a light hand as it is quite pigmented.

Popular Blush Products