Lancome Hypnose Drama

Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I used to love Lancôme mascaras so much. I got Hypnose Drama as part of a gift with purchase. I applied it and about an hour afterwards, the mascara had disappeared from my lashes. It was if I had never put it on. And this is supposed to be a high end product?? What happened?

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What? This is a pricey mascara. What a disappointment! I hate the spidery lashes look, and that is exactly what I got with this. I usually stick with drugstore mascaras, and I will continue to do so. Jordana lash extreme mascara is better than this and that one is $4.

on 3/18/2018 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this mascara so much! My eyelashes are naturally long and fine. This is the only mascara that holds the curl and gives amazing volume. It doesn't smudge either. The main con about it is that it dries up really fast (within a month) and it's so expensive. Since I like it so much, I'll keep buying it until I can find a cheaper option.

I would add that if you have sensitive eyes, this is definitely not the mascara for you as it is heavily fragranced and my eyes sometime burn a bit when I remove it.

No no no. I got a sample of this and it's horrible. It flakes everywhere within 2 hours, and burns my eyes so bad. I'm tossing the sample. It also feels heavy and weighs my lashes down, I know mascara coats your lashes and adds weight to then in general, but this is a whole different feeling!

Oh dear, this mascara is an epic nightmare. To me Lancone is known for the best HE mascaras. This particular one is not good. I had issues with poor coverage and clumpiness, to the extent that I just had to discard it entirely. I fixed it by going over it with a WNW mascara until it was acceptable to leave the house. I find it frustrating that several of their mascaras have similar names. The regular hypnose is good, it's the drama one to avoid. I think Lancome should discontinue this one. Its extremely expensive and appears to be widely disliked. The packaging and wand are ok, otherwise it's simply unusable.

on 12/30/2017 12:22:00 AM

Stay away if you have sensitive eyes! This is very heavily fragranced I can smell the floral scent for hours after I put it on and my eyes get super red and itchy. If I sneeze I have black rubbing off on my upper and lower lids. Not worth the hefty price tag in my opinion.

on 11/22/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Great mascara makes lashes look good.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is great for those ladies who prefer their lashes to be well coated and separated. The formula is better at adding length rather than fullness/volume. If this is the look you are going for, Definicils is for you.

on 11/20/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in a gift set from Sephora along with some CILS booster, remover, etc. I really, really do like this mascara a lot. One coat gives me long,curled, thick lashes without much clumping although I do have to use a comb to separate the lashes sometimes. 2 coats is a little too much for me and they it really begins to clump. I don't notice much flaking but the wand is kind of weird, and sort of an S shape. Sometimes I have to clean up small spots on my lid where the lash tips hit it while applying it. That is one reason I love Definicils so much. The brush is fool proof. I save the brushes from old tubes, clean them and use them for lashes, eyebrows. I really love Hpynose for lower lashes a lot. It coats them quickly and they look nice and thick, much less work than with Definicils

Here is my problem with this mascara... my eyes have a reaction it. :( Every single time I wear it my eyes feel itchy, burn and watery. It also has a strong, funky chemical smell to it, not sure what is in this that is different from Definicils (my all time favorite, used it for about 15 years). If not for the reaction of my eyes to this and the smell to of the product I would probably re-purchase it, but it's a NO for me..

I've tried this in the past, but thought I would give it another try since I got this again in the free gift bag. I'm sad my eyes have a bad reaction to it because I really like it. I have to use 2-3 coats of Definicils if I want the same look one coat of this gives me. However, I am fine with one coat, maybe 2 of Definicils on most days. I don't like a heavy eyelash look and prefer a more natural look.

It costs around 27.00

Here is the description of Hypnose Drama:

Get instant lash drama in a single coat with this ultra volume-boosting mascara that'll take lashes from so-so to show-stopping. The full contact brush, with its S-shaped curve, grasps and loads lashes for a fanned out, full body fringe. Lancôme's luxe Texturizing Complex features highly saturated waxes and intense black pigments for maximum lash volume. The triple coating system delivers a fluid and creamy application to quickly and easily build big, battable lashes that won't clump or flake.

Benefits:

Unique, oversized brush provides full contact with lashes for ultimate volume
Delivers maximum lash coating with immediate load gives lashes instant volume
Fluid, creamy gliding formula evenly coats lashes from root to tip for buildable volume
Promises intense, deep color
Fragrance-free, ophthalmologist tested, allergy tested, and safe for contact lens wearers
Oversized S-shaped curve full contact Convex Brush
Texturizing complex formula with highly saturated waxes
Triple Coating System enriched with Pro Vitamin B5
Deep Carbon Black Pigments

on 11/19/2017 12:43:00 AM

Best mascara ever made, and I have tried every single luxury/store brand out there!! Lancôme makes all the best mascara in the world, but this one is hands down the best one in life. I’m truly confused how this has bad reviews out there. I wish I could afford to send every woman a mini size sample out there just so they can experience the amazing-ness of this product, because they would fall in love and be hooked.