Lancôme Hypnose Drama

Lancôme Hypnose Drama

3.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 10/13/2018 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because I was hearing it's the best mascara and I am dissapointed. It clumps my lashes a lot. The wand is not easy to use and comes out with tons of product. It flakes as well. I have not purchased a Lancome mascara before and will be reluctant doing so in the future. The only thing good about it is the nice black color and the luxurious packaging.

on 9/22/2018 10:30:00 AM

Absolutely terrible product. Clumps my eye lashes together, smells, runs, irritates my eyes, lacks depth of colour, is gluggy. Takes 15 minutes to dry. Lancome what were you thinking?

on 6/10/2018 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Simply in love with all Lancome mascara and products in general. My mother is using it all the time.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I used to love Lancôme mascaras so much. I got Hypnose Drama as part of a gift with purchase. I applied it and about an hour afterwards, the mascara had disappeared from my lashes. It was if I had never put it on. And this is supposed to be a high end product?? What happened?

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What? This is a pricey mascara. What a disappointment! I hate the spidery lashes look, and that is exactly what I got with this. I usually stick with drugstore mascaras, and I will continue to do so. Jordana lash extreme mascara is better than this and that one is $4.

on 3/18/2018 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this mascara so much! My eyelashes are naturally long and fine. This is the only mascara that holds the curl and gives amazing volume. It doesn't smudge either. The main con about it is that it dries up really fast (within a month) and it's so expensive. Since I like it so much, I'll keep buying it until I can find a cheaper option.

I would add that if you have sensitive eyes, this is definitely not the mascara for you as it is heavily fragranced and my eyes sometime burn a bit when I remove it.

No no no. I got a sample of this and it's horrible. It flakes everywhere within 2 hours, and burns my eyes so bad. I'm tossing the sample. It also feels heavy and weighs my lashes down, I know mascara coats your lashes and adds weight to then in general, but this is a whole different feeling!

Oh dear, this mascara is an epic nightmare. To me Lancone is known for the best HE mascaras. This particular one is not good. I had issues with poor coverage and clumpiness, to the extent that I just had to discard it entirely. I fixed it by going over it with a WNW mascara until it was acceptable to leave the house. I find it frustrating that several of their mascaras have similar names. The regular hypnose is good, it's the drama one to avoid. I think Lancome should discontinue this one. Its extremely expensive and appears to be widely disliked. The packaging and wand are ok, otherwise it's simply unusable.

on 12/30/2017 12:22:00 AM

Stay away if you have sensitive eyes! This is very heavily fragranced I can smell the floral scent for hours after I put it on and my eyes get super red and itchy. If I sneeze I have black rubbing off on my upper and lower lids. Not worth the hefty price tag in my opinion.

on 11/22/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Great mascara makes lashes look good.