mark Shine Fighter Oil-Control Mask

mark Shine Fighter Oil-Control Mask
Shine Fighter Oil-Control Mask

4.6

WATER/EAU HYDRATED SILICA KAOLIN SD ALCOHOL 40-B MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE SORBITAN LAURATE GLYCERIN SILICA CELLULOSE GUM POLYSORBATE 20 SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE TETRASODIUM EDTA PHENOXYETHANOL TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 BLUE 1/CI 42090

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is a great mask! it is a green mud mask, and I love them!! This really helps in summer time when oil is worst for me and my face. it smells gerat, and dries quickly!! mark had several masks at the time this came out, but this was by far my favorite!!

on 2/19/2012 10:00:00 PM

The mask smells really good. It doesn't get too tight on my face. It works pretty well to absorb oil. I use it once or twice a week.

on 7/31/2011 12:04:00 PM

I have noticed that from using this product, I do not notice as much oiliness on my skin. I use it 3 times a week; Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, right after I cleanse my face. I will be buying this again.

on 5/11/2011 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

SO GOOD! For $10 CAD, I bought this online and I could not be happier. This does a great job at oil control and makes me skin incredibly soft, smooth and healthy. You only need a dime sized amount and a thin layer and let it dry, a little goes a long long way! It will start to tighten your skin almost immediately, I leave it on for 5-7 minutes, it washes off so easily with warm water, no mess or fuss! I`ve been getting great results using it twice a week. definitely repurchasing!

amazing oil controller!
i feel like this mask just sucked all of the excess oil of of my skin (it sounds gross, but it's really utterly satisfying)
i loved how it changed from green to white when it was ready, and it wasn't painful to get off- left my skin looking radiant and glowy and reduced my breakouts!
i use this every couple weeks to every month, and my face feels like i was just at the spa....love it!

on 2/26/2011 4:55:00 PM

I found this mask to be drying, which could be from the alcohol in it, also it doesn't help control shine for long.

I don't use this often enough, but I love how clean it makes my skin feel. I got it for free when I bought "Matte Chance" but I can see myself buying it.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love this mask. It smells a lot like a cucumber mask that mark had a couple years back that was discontinued---I believe this is the same one.

Anyway, it is gentle enough to use all over my face but does wonders on my t-zone. I usually leave it on for about 5 minutes but have left in on 10 minutes and had no problems.

I love this mask with a passion! I have used this mask about 4 times and it has defiantly helped control my oil and break outs! I also love the smell for some reason, it is very cucumber/fruity. Although the directions say to leave it on for 5 minutes I leave it on for 8 minutes. The mask is not too difficult to rinse off either. The price for this product isn't bad at all! I will defiantly repurchase. mark. please don't discontinue this product!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I use this about 2-3 times a week (stealing from Mom) since I am trying to pinch a penny and ditched the Body Shop masks. :( The smell of it is wonderful and clean. I use it on my face and body since I have a back issue. It really does fight off the shine. Makes my skin happy and healthy.