LORAC Baked Matte Satin - Insider

LORAC Baked Matte Satin - Insider

3.8

on 7/26/2013 10:02:00 PM

Good formula and pigmentation but I just couldn't get this to work for me, no matter what other colors I tried it with. It made me look like I had a black eye (I already have really bad dark circles so that made it look worse) it was also a bit hard to blend.

on 6/7/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a very pretty color, very nice on the lid...i wouldn't consider this a matte shadow though but its not shimmer, it has some dimension to it. Overall a nice product.

on 12/1/2011 10:36:00 PM

These were a steal at the lorac website--$2 a shadow. I got 6 of them--4 to keep, two to give away. Insider is a great color and very easily blended and very smooth. It is matte which I love--definitely take advantage of the deal if you can. Sad to see they are discontinued.

on 7/11/2011 11:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have purchased 6 of these baked matte satin shadows. This particular color is not one that I would use all of the time, but it is a really lovely dark blue. I LOVE blue e/s, but I have a hard time pulling them off. This one is wearable for me. I didn't have any problems blending this, and the finish is fantastic! It is truly a satin finish...kinda like a satin finish that paint has (but not similar in the weird, I have gunky paint on my face way LOL). It has a sheen...sorta...but not really LMAO... ne-ways... cool finish that I like.

on 5/24/2011 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

HOLY CRAP! ok, this goes on heavy with a dry brush and doesn't like to blend, I'm afraid to try it wet. and the color on my eye is NOT navy, it's more of a weird medium ocean blue.

I have not bought this yet, but I put it on every time I go to Ulta so by now I've become rather good with it. First of all, this is a baked shadow so it's the typical dome shape which bothers me a little because I find that the compact is bulky. I much prefer a flat compact, just sleeker. It's a personal preference. The color is a beautiful, flat (no sparkle) dusky but vivid navy blue. The color builds slowly, but at the same time it is ultra-pigmented. So if you use a finger as I do, you can deposit a lot of color immediately and smudge it out. I used a brush as well and that allows to build up more slowly. It's a gorgeous shade though and it compliments my hazel eyes really well. I'll buy this soon! Saving up my pennies...

Top Rated Eye Shadow