3.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

I got this on an extreme clearance sale but I gather its normal price is on the high side for a drugstore product. I thought the packaging was interesting at first, but as I used more of the blush I found it harder and harder to get a consistent amount of product, which is a big deal since it's very pigmented. Also the brush is rather unpleasant. I did like the blush itself though, so I ended up removing it to another container and using my own brushes. I also diluted some of it with loose powder as to have a more sheer form of the blush conveniently available.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

10 years ago

I got the blush in Pink Glow I used it once and I got pimples all over my cheek..and I usually dont break out on my cheek at all. It was horrible. The price is not cheap and quality of the packaging is very cheap also. I regret buying this product so obviously I would never buy it again. Save your money and buy a mac lipglass or something instead.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

Great blush. One of the few mineral products that can be used without creating a mess. It has a bit of shimmer in it and a quite pigmented so you need to be careful not to over apply. The brush is a little stiff to my liking but overall for the price, it's worth it!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlack

11 years ago

Most of my blushes aren`t too pigmented, so I tried this one. This is a gorgeous, sparkly, bright rosey pink. It`s very pigmented so a little goes a long ways I turn the know and tap a little on my hand, lock it and then brush it lightly on the apples of my cheeks. It gives my cheeks a nice sheen and since it has a built in brush I can pop it in my purse and apply it on the go!

About reviewer (177 reviews)

Age19-24